• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Staff

Lightman

mappzor
Reaction score
First of all I just want to thank you for creating such excellent servers for the public.

You have the best rl OTs online, impressive. BUT...where's the love?
Where's the true tibia-RPG-social-friendly server for all of us that's not war-addicts?
This is in fact a requests for a low-rate OT, really low. I don't blame people that likes to war.
But in my opinion, a low-rater would bring a way more "long-lasting" joy.
You won't fight over nonsense, honor and glory will actually exist and it would be a bit more mature community then it is now, no offence.

Maybe you don't care about those servers, I don't blame you for it. But you have the chance to create something really cool here. You should take it.

First of all I just want to thank you for creating such excellent servers for the public.

Where's the true tibia-RPG-social-friendly server for all of us that's not war-addicts?
This is in fact a requests for a low-rate OT, really low. I don't blame people that likes to war.
You won't fight over nonsense, honor and glory will actually exist and it would be a bit more mature community then it is now, no offence.

Maybe you don't care about those servers, I don't blame you for it. But you have the chance to create something really cool here. You should take it.

Aren't the rates low enough for you now? o_O Leveling goes quite slow..

~Kevin

Come on, what are you talking about? now days everyone plays tibia to fight in wars.

Well if you think these rates are to fast and you dont play tibia to fight wars, I'd advice you to start playing real tibia..

~Kevin

Well if you think these rates are to fast and you dont play tibia to fight wars, I'd advice you to start playing real tibia..

~Kevin

I don't want to play rl tibia due to many reasons. You think the MoonHawk rates are slow? We are clearly not on the same shoe store. Hail OTs.

Back