• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stop crying about Roshamull, its not Going to happen

Freiser

Reaction score
Hello everyone I am Iverse (295ek) with items/houses worth almost 700kk, owner of 15 characters 200lvl+

Some of you for sure want Roshamul to be added, but it won't be added.
Why?
Because it's too op. Myself as one of biggest RETIRIED botters on shadowcores I would love too see roshamul, there are LOADS of hunting places there, huge amount of hunt space basically. But with all this there is a problem. It's too easy to make money there. With current situation on tibia lvl 250rp can easily get 1.5kk of pure cash out of botting in roshamul.
Roshamul is very toxic as well, because of so many places to hunt there and it being hard to return from Island, it's like this island is optional pvp, so it will be easy to use your whole stamina there and don't worry about anyone killing you.
New items:
Roshamul's would be very toxic for our server. With me having 134 axe fighting on Ek or 132 sword on other Ek I am easily able to one shot with 280lvl Ek some 200lvl mages and with new items i would be able to solo even higher levels.

I hope everyone now will understand why roshamul is not going to be added.

Sorry if there are any gramma errors

thank you for opinion but i have to say it

someone cares?

thank you for opinion but i have to say it

someone cares?
DSC_0176.JPG

Hello everyone I am Iverse (295ek) with items/houses worth almost 700kk, owner of 15 characters 200lvl+

Some of you for sure want Roshamul to be added, but it won't be added.
Why?
Because it's too op. Myself as one of biggest RETIRIED botters on shadowcores I would love too see roshamul, there are LOADS of hunting places there, huge amount of hunt space basically. But with all this there is a problem. It's too easy to make money there. With current situation on tibia lvl 250rp can easily get 1.5kk of pure cash out of botting in roshamul.
Roshamul is very toxic as well, because of so many places to hunt there and it being hard to return from Island, it's like this island is optional pvp, so it will be easy to use your whole stamina there and don't worry about anyone killing you.
New items:
Roshamul's would be very toxic for our server. With me having 134 axe fighting on Ek or 132 sword on other Ek I am easily able to one shot with 280lvl Ek some 200lvl mages and with new items i would be able to solo even higher levels.

I hope everyone now will understand why roshamul is not going to be added.

Sorry if there are any gramma errors
Its named Rosamuul. not roshamull or roshamul faggot

Back