• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Suggestion Poll

Would you like to have a new server with stages from SoftCores?

• Total voters

Hemlig

- Krigaren -
Reaction score
Since the players aren't reading "Suggestions" I was thinking about posting it here.

Since I'm a old school player from SoftCores many people knows me as Krigaren and En Galen Levlare.

I was thinking that we EqurSoft could make the same server exactly the same stages as SoftCores but there will not be able to donation gifts for the first month to avoid everyone for donating in the start and make the server boring, if the server will come up as new started with no donations at the start many people would start because this server would be a new SoftCores, new wars, new people and much fun.

It doesn't means that SoftCores will be removed, they will just add a new one with same stages.

Last edited:
Im and oldschool player aswell :( / crawd</3 oh well i want a new server aswell to high lvlz on softcores atm and its boring make a new one it'll be fun :)

Sounds pretty stupid to make a new server, why not reset the old one? <.<

Sounds pretty stupid to make a new server, why not reset the old one? <.<

Cause many people would cry, I donated 20euros blabla.. so better to make a new one then reset the old one.

Cause many people would cry, I donated 20euros blabla.. so better to make a new one then reset the old one.

Indeed, and none of us who doesn't care about it would like to see their cry out posts in the forum. In my eyes shut down Warcore and make it the new softcores :D There we'll see who is great Powergamer and pvper ;) Make the donation after 2 week from the start of the server ^_^

Indeed, and none of us who doesn't care about it would like to see their cry out posts in the forum. In my eyes shut down Warcore and make it the new softcores :D There we'll see who is great Powergamer and pvper ;) Make the donation after 2 week from the start of the server ^_^

Well, Indeed remove WarCore and start the new server!

But the donations should still be 4 weeks I guess, at least 3.

15 Votes for yes and 2 for no atm, so hopefully if it goes on like this the Exqur team will probably take this idea in their hands and make something of it :)

I have put alot of effort in my character on Softcores, and alot of time... But tbh, I would like to se a few changes (exp rates lower than they are, etc...) would been fun, and ofc would been even more fun with a reset, but the people on the Highscores should get somethin out of it :S, out of the highest lvls/skills et.c...

What are you talking about? We want a new server not a reset.

I have put alot of effort in my character on Softcores, and alot of time... But tbh, I would like to se a few changes (exp rates lower than they are, etc...) would been fun, and ofc would been even more fun with a reset, but the people on the Highscores should get somethin out of it :S, out of the highest lvls/skills et.c...

We want a new server, not a reset on SoftCores and if your suggestion to have a lower exp rate we already seen them fail once during ThunderFall (20people online) so I suggest them to take the SoftCores stages to make the server success.

Back