• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters
-.-, it has gail ©, there will be man in black at your doorsteps soon little boy !!! :D !!!

I feel bad for tago :(

EDIT: But he has too improve the server:

Vocation balance and the map.
Would be cool with something new (for all servers), that servers havent tried.
You should try something new, Tago.
Something that would be awesome :p

I feel bad for tago :(

EDIT: But he has too improve the server:

Vocation balance and the map.
Would be cool with something new (for all servers), that servers havent tried.
You should try something new, Tago.
Something that would be awesome :p

Actully, the only thing atm that puts my server down with no player is the horrible lag, the good thing is that it's being fixed soon when I get my 100Mbit. Also, I will have Events, I just made Event Island and It will mostly be Team Versus or Last Man Standing, the last team/person alive will recieve an event coin which they can buy something with, 1 coin gives 1bp SSA etc.
Vocations are pretty much balanced atm and the map is revamped Thais, I believe this is a good atmosphere, I just need less lagg and more players..

Stay tuned.
Yours, Okon.

Anyway it's like I said before, It's whatever what you think, I can't care less? I make my server and keep it up, let it be a pointless server or whatever, who the fuck cares? It's OT and I do not take it to serious.
About you Alex, I do not care anymore, you have always been considered a friend of me and the team cuz we played for a long time and had really fun and created really good nostalgic memories, but as you have learnt us, time passes and people change.
You was a nice guy before, but it doesn't seem that way anymore, also the worst thing thats changed is your lame attitude to things, get a grip..

Your server ain't pointless, that's just the jealous peoples excuses. Because even I am jealous of your server at the moment :thumbup:^_^

Last edited:
Either you need to remove exhaust add or you have a bug with healing. It's quite retarded dieing because you're too fast...

Also raise the loot rate A LOT, it's a war server I don't want to hunt for 1 hour to find a shield :p

Perhaps make paladins magic level 16 (15 at 60+ isn't very accurate) and give druids slightly higher magic level to reflect the fact that druids used to have a lot better magic levels from being UH slaves before they were leveled / balance it out a bit since they only get pox attack spell wise.

Machetes don't cut down wild growths, you said that heavy machetes do... But they're not in the shops and scarabs arn't on the map?

Last edited:
Either you need to remove exhaust add or you have a bug with healing. It's quite retarded dieing because you're too fast...

Also raise the loot rate A LOT, it's a war server I don't want to hunt for 1 hour to find a shield :p

Perhaps make paladins magic level 16 (15 at 60+ isn't very accurate) and give druids slightly higher magic level to reflect the fact that druids used to have a lot better magic levels from being UH slaves before they were leveled / balance it out a bit since they only get pox attack spell wise.

Machetes don't cut down wild growths, you said that heavy machetes do... But they're not in the shops and scarabs arn't on the map?

As being said im working alot with the server, I also have RL life to attend to so I don't give my life into this.. Paladins does have mlvl 15 else they would be OP, also Druids, I dunno if I will higher their mlvl. To the cutting I will need to find a working script, Ill do this when I got time, but if you could cut wild growth Druid will lose some of their usage, if you know what I mean, Druids cant do mutch, only pox which is alot weaker than UE and Paralyze..

And please post on the forums next time, I don't check this place very often!

@Tauku: Thanks for your support! :)

@Hellrage: Yes, it is located in France, also I won't add donations cuz the server is "free" to host on for me! :)

As being said im working alot with the server, I also have RL life to attend to so I don't give my life into this.. Paladins does have mlvl 15 else they would be OP, also Druids, I dunno if I will higher their mlvl. To the cutting I will need to find a working script, Ill do this when I got time, but if you could cut wild growth Druid will lose some of their usage, if you know what I mean, Druids cant do mutch, only pox which is alot weaker than UE and Paralyze..

And please post on the forums next time, I don't check this place very often!

Er okay. Not everyone's going to carry a machete... But it's up to you. Also your desintegrate rune isn't purchasable in the shop meaning people have to hunt rats to get 100 gp (yeah, 100 not 10) for a blank rune to make it. The script is also flawed in that it only deletes the top item of a stack instead of the entire stack like it would in actual tibia...

I think you need a new map. If you want I can help you with it.

The current map has too much custom things at wrong places.

- One way stairs with suicide traps downstair, slow down battles.
- Too little open areas, its a nice variation to close battles.
- Too much bridges, use as few as possible since it creates annoying roofs on the floor below.
- Some places are too easy to escape/trap. I prefer 2 sqm over 1 sqm.
- Hunting areas are nice but maybe add some quests in them? For example better eq for knights/pallys/mages.

Back