• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 7.6 Custom map. [Online]

tompan

Reaction score
Hello fellows! Ive decided to put a 7.6 custom map online.
So where should i start?

IP*
tibiacustom.no-ip.org (Normal internet explorer does not suport the page/ i tested with GoogleChrome and MozilaFirefox and those works)
port: 7171

Map*
The map is 97% custom map one thing i have used is the orc fortress from the global tibia map. Else everything is 100% made by me.
There is currently 4 towns.
(Pictures of the map is down) I have spent alot of time at this map but the got tierd of it for some months but now it's finaly ready to get online!

Little information about Spells & vocations*
I have modifed pretty much all spells most i did was to reduce the damage of the spells with about 10% or more.
exori (vis/flam/mort) has been changed to auto target from a distance to a range of 3 square meter.
(made the vocations more balanced)

Sorcerer: Well no changes in the vocation or new spells. only changed from exevo gran mas vis to exevo gran mas flam.

Druids: Paralyze spell that works like this. ani sio "Playername and takes 90% of your mana. Added exevo gran mas vis for the druids (physical damage + energy damage overtime.

Paladins: Added exori con wich is based on the distance skill you have. exori san based on your distance skill aswell and gives 2 extra shots (takes 2 power bolts) Haste Spell.

Knights: Also haste spell (same as paladin has) Exori is 200 Mana and is based on your skill depending on what weapon you are using. Explosion is also based on your weapon skill.
Means if you have axe wepon on you it will take your axe skill if you have sword it will take sword skill and so on.

Items: I have added magic items that gives you advantage in diferent situations.
The items might provide your vocation with extra Magic level, Skill, Fire/physical/poison/energy, Health & mana gain. there will be more detailed information and pictures of these items in the accpage before launch.

Quests*
There is about 100 Quests added verry few requires you to talk with a npc.
There is some Epic quests added in the map, wich means only ONE player ever is able to obtain this item.

Stages*
Experience rate:
8-20 = 15x
21-40 = 10x
41-60 = 7x
61-90 = 5x
91-120 = 3x
121 and up 2x
Magic rate:
6x
Skill Rate:
20x
Mana rate*
Sorcerer: 5hp/3sec 10mana/2sec Master Sorcerer: 5hp/2sec 10mana/1sec
Druid: 5hp/3sec 10mana/2sec Elder Druid: 5hp/2sec 10mana/1sec
Paladin: 10hp/3sec 5mana/2sec Royal Paladin 10hp/2sec 5mana/1sec
Knight: 10hp/2sec 5mana/3sec Elite Knight 10hp/1sec 5mana/2sec

Others*
Blessing exist.
Bank npc exist (only deposit and withdraw) so you will have your gold near by all the time!

Hosting*
1612578260.png

6GB ram
3.6 GHz procesor (all i know at this point, will be updated if you want)
So you dont need to worry about lag. 24/7 host ofcourse. (if there is anyone playing ;])
The server engine is based on Avesta but re compiled to a much more stable one.

Now to some pics of some places.
rhe3A.png

LGZx8.png

7zyQK.png

aI6pF.png

Dv8xb.png

Well thats all for now! stay tuned!

The server will be up on monday with higher rates to seek for bugs and glitches.
criticism is not always bad! so tell me all your thought!
Hope you like what you read.
/Johan.

Edited:
Some magic items are now on the acc page
http://tibiacustom.no-ip.org/magicitems.php

Edited new pics to give a small information about how important skills has became.
Look at the wepon the knight is using and then that skill value. the level is not important at all just to make that clear.
These pictures are tested with explosion. with Axe,Sword and club wepon.
ac2aF.png

SMoJ.png

pJxzZ.png

Now Tester with exori. only with club and sword. (200mana)
[IMG]http://2.imgland.net/6b1g.png
cCJBG.png

Now paladins exori san. tested with skill 30 and 70.
iuWtH.png

BLg9D.png

Keep in mind on the spells, the damage dealed is avrage.
: )))

Last edited:
I'd really enjoy if it was 7.72 at least my fps would be aaaa lot higher to play :D but count me in diffly if its 7.72

No donates will be added (YET) unless it's needed to buy a dedicated server wich i doubt.
Alright, i will check into it if the c++ coder will do it to 7.72 :)

wow tompan great mapping work bro:D

im exited to play this i cant wait any longer

greetzz jeffry

i'm getting excited for this :p cant wait to finish work and the gym tomorrow come home to try it out hehehe

Im verry glad to hear :D Hope it wont let you down! Forum will also be available soon.

At this point it will be 7.6 i might update it to 7.72 if the majority want me to.
And it will be online tomorrow for beta purpose. untill friday, if everything goes as schedule.

Because it might be needed some small modifications here and there.

You guys must be joking @ the good mapping part? Ive saw worse but seriously it isnt THAT great....Specially the dragon mountain lol looks dumb and nowhere but i will probably still give it a shot...im just saying it isnt the greatest map ever.

dead bringer if u just gonna flame this thread then please just leave and let tompan alone ok?

instead of flaming him he does his best to entertain u guys to make a nice server for all of u

so...

greetzzz

You guys must be joking @ the good mapping part? Ive saw worse but seriously it isnt THAT great....Specially the dragon mountain lol looks dumb and nowhere but i will probably still give it a shot...im just saying it isnt the greatest map ever.

You have right in what your saying, just to correct you it's not a dragon hunting spawn its just a passage mountain to a cyclop and behe place, hehe =D and it looks cooler ingame x]

dead bringer if u just gonna flame this thread then please just leave and let tompan alone ok?

instead of flaming him he does his best to entertain u guys to make a nice server for all of u

so...

greetzzz

I dont mind if peoples tell me what they think, if the map is ugly or other shits aint good i will take it as a opportunity to improve the map or now for what ever thats sucks. =D

Back