• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-8.57] Swelaria v2

I'm awaiting e-mail back from ovh/kimsufi.

As it seems someone was trying to get into my server. Probably he succed but not to sure yet.

Date: 2010-08-14 21:34:49

Hello,

We had to urgently disable your dedicated server
ks.kimsufi.com to block an attack. It seems that your
server has a security hole or a user
attacker has gained access

When i sort this out, server will be back up again.

w/e for now.

I have a full backup of everything, but i cannot access the server atm, untill this is sorted out with ovh/kimsufi. Awaiting e-mail still...

Will keep you updated. As soon as i recive some info, you'll recive it here to.

I'm dreepy.

@thread, don't worry about the server anco is da shiiiiaaat, he will fix this!

I've alot of charachters.

Some of mine is :

- Kia Deathwish (Was the first owner, then I gave it away to a friend and he rooked it)

- Takumi (Lvled it to level 323, then I traded it for a EK with full donations)

- Derathiel ;RP 322: (Is my main atm, playing on this now)

- Flipsyde ;EK 277: (Is my EK with full donations).

How about you?

I'm not going to destroy anything for you Kia. Its Philip here btw. I did not gave you Flipsyde with full donations!
I gave you donation sword and Warmaster addon. And that's the only donation I gave :mad:
Thanks for Takumi btw.

There will be an update on Wensday -> Thursday. Atm i've been working lots, so got no time to fix bugs and such.

Within the Update:
Ankh pz bug - Fixed
More Djin items added to Rashid. - Done
Warmaster outfit. - Fixed
Other random map fixes, and new hunting spawns.

@I'm working also on a 8.6 server, similar, well the same as Swelaria, but with higher exp pvp-e, pvp-e will be the main exp on the ot. Lower exp monsters, etc..

Bro.. Only reason it was 8:5 is bce I wasen't there, AND more than 3/4 of your team is over powered pallys that can heal for 2k with exura san, and hit for 1k+ pvp. You all think you guys are untouchable? or something. Well get at me when you can not be a bitch and play a mage.

PS. Your own teamates say their team sucks and they could only wish to team with me.

Also @GM Swelaria, Good ot and everything but.. Knights heal wayyy to much and hit too low, and pallys heal way to much and hit too hard. Mages could also use a bit of tweaking such as raised paralyse.. and lowered SD hits/more random instead of constant hits. Also I got magic level 100 on a lvl 150 mage, which hits about 500-700 pvm with SD, and I made a mage that has ml 50 lvl 150 and it hits about the same. SD hits are based on levels and on not on magic levels. Could you perhaps balance it out more? Other than those keep up the great work and love the custom spawns in the rl map ;)

Last edited:
ehhh.jpg

Dream Team is killing low lvls in thais town!

Back