• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 - Custom Client/Custom Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
SERVER WILL RE-START 2012-04-27 - 18:00 CET

Server is currently OFFLINE

Hello everyone, I'm about to put my server up, Crying-Dog. For those of you who haven't played it before, I will bring you some information about it below this text.

Also just adding that not much has changed on it except some formulas and also added a flying-carpet service in the game to travel faster to areas far away.

Anyway, here is the information and features.

- Rates

Experience Stages:

1 to 30 = 30x
31 to 40 = 15x
41 to 60 = 8x
61 to 80 = 6x
81 to 100 = 4x
101 to 999 = 2x

Magic Rate: 5x
Skill Rate: 8x
Loot Rate: 2x

- PvP

Type: PvP with skull system.
Frags to redskull: 3
Frags to ban: 6
Time to decrease a frag: 10 hours online/offline
Time to get unbanned: 4 days

- General

Map: Custom
Training Monks: No
Spear break: No
UH-Trap: Yes
Parcel-Trap: Yes
Runes: 1x
Frag-counter: Ingame
Custom Client: Yes
Protcol Version: 7.4
UPtime: 24/7

That's most of the information you need. Rest can be found ingame.

Join Today at: Crying-Dog - Register Account

PkSF0.jpg

@MODS, please delete my old thread(s) regarding this server.

Last edited:
I would try it because I'm currently working on a 7.4 server myself and love to check out your work - problem is I use windows 7.

I use windows 7 aswell and I have 150 fps with dx5

I am at 20 FPS without even being logged in - will result in something like 5-10 frames per second when I am logged in, haha.

What's your computers features? RAM/Processor/Storage and so on?

Ah mate, since you use a laptop go to your gpu, and use "manage 3d settings" and then use which program (tibia 7.4) that should use your specified high preformance gpu. Then it should pop to 150 fps ;) (im sitting on a laptop with almost exact same specs as you ;)).

Nacknemo, if that works you should really make a good tutorial about it, for example i don't even know what 'gpu' is o,o

omg man you have the best starters ots on the world....... isnt better write ( for example ) 30.04 19:00 start?

Most likely because Tibianic holds all players which is not strange. Hopefully it will come more and more by time.

Why? u jelly? haha, i will fix one later :p

If you do share minimap it would be good to share it amongst everyone. Since i will be playing your server for at least the week end.

<text invalid>

Last edited:
Bump! <really needs a bumping>

afCPO.png

Minimap on request. I know, it's ugly as shit.

Also some bug fixing-info:

- All doors should now work like they should
- You can now view what level requirement it is on gates of expertise
- Some map bugs

Also added a text that clearly shows you where to go if you're new to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back