• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 - Custom Client/Custom Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump...good serv,no lag..no stairjumping...kinda balance. Needs more people but,its fun anyway. And growing (12 people today) compared to 3 yesterday.

Proposition : Make conjure Pbolt / burst arrow more profitable. Like less mana or more amount of conjure. This will be good for mage and paly.

Dunno about knight i havent made one yet. Will do once i get a damn dlance :D

Bug : As i mention already, fire field dont disapear! Firebomb throwed by DL doesnt disapear aswell. Im at the point i gotta hunt dls and running them is a pain. 20-20-20-20-20. after 7 dls the whole BIG ass cave in woodlow is filled with fire. If you cant fix this,remove the ability from dl cause when more player reach this points its gonna be a pain.

Last edited:
bump...good serv,no lag..no stairjumping...kinda balance. Needs more people but,its fun anyway. And growing (12 people today) compared to 3 yesterday.

Proposition : Make conjure Pbolt / burst arrow more profitable. Like less mana or more amount of conjure. This will be good for mage and paly.

Dunno about knight i havent made one yet. Will do once i get a damn dlance :D

Bug : As i mention already, fire field dont disapear! Firebomb throwed by DL doesnt disapear aswell. Im at the point i gotta hunt dls and running them is a pain. 20-20-20-20-20. after 7 dls the whole BIG ass cave in woodlow is filled with fire. If you cant fix this,remove the ability from dl cause when more player reach this points its gonna be a pain.

First off, thanks.
Second, I will not increase the number or do anything to power bolts and burst arrows mana cost, due to they are not supposed to be a hunting tool, more for difficult quests and war.

@The bug, it's fixed now

Allow people to connect without the custom client & player base might go up.
I know i wont touch it until you do, wonder how many others follow the same idea.

Allow people to connect without the custom client & player base might go up.
I know i wont touch it until you do, wonder how many others follow the same idea.

i just created my account, but relised i needed custom client.. lame
Looked like a nice ot too, i just hate making all of my hotkeys again etc,etc..

It's to lower the amount of botters. If you think the file is unsafe, you shouldn't download it. And @remake all hotkeys; really? It takes like 2 minutes.

Doesn't BlackD support 7.4 now? If not, you got no troubles of botters..unless you use the ordinary 7.4 client.

Doesn't BlackD support 7.4 now? If not, you got no troubles of botters..unless you use the ordinary 7.4 client.

Blackd does support it i think, but the hotkeys (aimbot, etc etc) dont work.

You can copy tibia.cfg if you don't want to remake hotkeys.

Sorry to say this but then don't. It's of course up to you wether you want to download it or not. However if I remember right, you played realistic-war last time and that was custom client aswell. Not sure bout that though

Whats the matter with custom client. I trusted it and never had any problem with it. Using ebay/paypal daily and checking credit card/bank info aswell. Never had any problem. I dont get why people get upset when it comes to custom client .

Bumping this because it deserve it. Good server,map is fine. Having fun and its growing again. We reach 16 player today or something? Too bad there was a random pk killing noobs cause i think we lost like 2 new player when it happened.

Found a bug OND... TP in Heros castle. Lvl 50 + door. Look what happen when i go thrue it.

bug.jpg

Also it seems like boh isnt working...ive test with and without and it seems like i run same speed. Unsure if its because im a little bit laggy or...just look into it if you have time.

Found a bug OND... TP in Heros castle. Lvl 50 + door. Look what happen when i go thrue it.

View attachment 13536

Also it seems like boh isnt working...ive test with and without and it seems like i run same speed. Unsure if its because im a little bit laggy or...just look into it if you have time.

Sorry bout' that. Just relog and I will fix that teleport. About boots of haste, I got a report about it from another player aswell. I will look at it and if not working I will fix it simply. thanks for reporting + supporting!

This server will never get a lot of players when it's PVP enforce. I have no idea why you're still having PVP enforced.

People take level 35~ on a sorcerer and PKs.

The End.

This server will never get a lot of players when it's PVP enforce. I have no idea why you're still having PVP enforced.

People take level 35~ on a sorcerer and PKs.

The End.

Changed to normal PvP even though I'm having a hard time to see it to be the reason due to the fact that there is skull system and they get banned if they kill enough players, 8 to be exact.

I played this server the last time. There were 40 players online it was really f*cking great.

The problem was : fragtime was to short, people got exp by killing people.

Ya i agree that the amount of player player can kill is low OND. A guy killed like 8 player. OUT of 14 playing. After him getting wiped by me,there was 7 player left. Means he actually made quit at least 5 noob. Doing my best to support noob by giving out stuff and showing the map around anyway. This is a good server and need more people!

Suggestion : Colored Backpack ? God my bp is a mess man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back