• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Nevila RPG Server 8.54

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

Nevila RPG Server 8.54!
SERVER ONLINE

The server went live 30/4-2010 at 14:00 CET.

Server Information

In-game Tutorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI4QuG8X65c

Server Status: Server Online
IP: ancha.vapus.net
Port: 7171
Map:Full Custom Map

Rates

• Experience rate is 5x all the time, it never goes up nor down.
  • Skill rate is 6x
  • Magic rate is 3x
  • Loot rate is 2x

Spawns

The Spawn timer differs on what species of monster that your currently hunting. If you hunt lower experience monsters they will spawn faster while higher experienced monsters have slighty increased spawn time.

However this doesn't mean that at some places higher experienced monsters will spawn slow, they might spawn at the same rate as low experience places.

Cool Features

• No blessings is required, everyone is auto blessed.
  • Fighters (Trainers) that you can train with, however once you enter the fight with them you'll start losing soulpoints for each minute you fight. This is to prevent people from botting for a long time.
  • The NPCs on Ancha interact in many different ways, like, you can ask them for their job and they'll tell you. Or ask them for a quest and they'll tell you if they got a quest for you right now.

Screenshot

11b28n8.png

15wm4o4.png

ir41o5.png

iqfnyq.png

You can already create your account and character but you wont be able to login until the server goes live.

Ancha - Latest News Make sure to select "Nevila RPG" when you create your character.

Last edited:
Dont be sorry mate :)

Added some new texture to the towns plus a quest NPC.

sollbn.jpg

Last edited:
Try making everything less symmetrical. That just makes things look bland and boring. It looks well mapped but it isn't very interesting. That town looks a bit small too, but that's just my opinion. I'm not a mapping expert so I couldn't give you specific tips but maybe if you get lucky someone with experience could.

I will play here with my rls, but when I log on the homepage there is 2 servers, should i use any special IP/port to log in ? (=

Yes you should use the same IP but port 7272. Will post everything before it goes up.

Just doing some final changes right now

It looks pretty awesome, hopefully not too much crazy PVP wars and a good custom map and I will stay. :)

I really hope many will join this OT, I like when it's many players so you can get teams for quests and wars =D
/ingame name - Shooting Star

There is ONE known bug right now and that is when you start your quest at Will hunt by saying task he will first say that hes out of tasks and that you should come back later but if you ask him one more time he will give you your first task.

Not anything major just first time you start it this will happen :)

Not going to ruin your fun in exploring by telling you anything else so.. 1 hour more or less and the server will be live..

Yes its in 45 minutes but probably going online a few minute earlier as I have to leave for a few hours soon

Going to start it very soon.

The last checks is being run as we speak!

IP: ancha.ath.cx
PORT: 7272

Please report any bugs that you find here Ancha - Bug Tracker try to be as specific as possible to make it easier for us all.

Keep in mind any bugs that you find and abuse might just lead to a perm ban of your IP along with your account.

There are several quests that require some knowledge about Nevila, dont get frustrated if you can't find it.

It is out there!

A hint would be to speak to the town folks, examine some statues?, read some books and perhaps explore some!