• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stop play this ots. 10 x the bug on north Carlin on very sqm.
I raports on noob char but gm no coming help me i quit this shit bugs ots.

Server died, you lost you players because of crashes, debuggs, houses and client.

What he said ^

This is just a server where you get level 50 and war, still that's why I play. So I like the server

Bump!
-delay while staris-hopping removed
-from now you can use ladder even if under is an item.
-fields from monsters disappear
-fixed bug with saving houses
-fixed exiva system
-mail system

As I said before. This server is pretty nice. I would love to play here again if only community was bit crowder. I also would love if after 80 lvl exp rate would be x2. Skills and magic level also should be lower to avoid overpowering from the start. Fix debug glitch in Carlin and Edron. Don't take it as an offence but I would make total reset of the server. Advertise it better for like one week and make sure people will know about it and then make restart.
I'm sure that then You will have 100-130 players everyday.

As I said before. This server is pretty nice. I would love to play here again if only community was bit crowder. I also would love if after 80 lvl exp rate would be x2. Skills and magic level also should be lower to avoid overpowering from the start. Fix debug glitch in Carlin and Edron. Don't take it as an offence but I would make total reset of the server. Advertise it better for like one week and make sure people will know about it and then make restart.
I'm sure that then You will have 100-130 players everyday.

Working on client 7.4 with directX9 support. When im done, ill think about it.

Glad to see a good update from you, Ruth. Not that I play but I wish all the best for old school real maps.

Fix dx9 support
the debugs that everyone on the forum whines about
remove the "forum" tag until it works else it looks unprofessional and pushes people away or better - fix forum.

Then at last: reset. Advertise a few days with titles including "Reset, bugs fixed, dx9 support"

Woalla! Huge population. I bet 150-300 players first hour. Minimum.

Cheers, Sai.

Greets!

The server completely died after all the edron bugs and so forth.
I'd say a reset with all the updates and fixes implemented would do the trick!
Alot of gamers waiting for this!

Do it Admin.

Due to lack of players i'm thniking about character reset, i don't know the exact opening date, perhaps on the weekend or friday.
I'll try to embrace directX9 and I might add that all the bugs/problems have been fixed.

And what about players who already made quite a big lvl there? Any compensation or you will just reset and don't care?

Yeah, I made really BIG level! And money man, please no reset!!!!!!!!! I have big power on serious server!!! I heve big char! Dawaj level 1000 if you reset!

/sarcasm off

this ot is fail. only idiots wants play again on server where houses have been cleared and hoster had it in ass :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back