• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Oldera 7.72 - WAR EDITION - SERVER IS ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people left to darkot, oldera is only meant for few weeks at most, when will you guys learn :p

Anyways, for next Classicus it is clear we have to look into OTClient cause this retarded kids keep using aimbots and destroy already dead game even further.
100% agree

otclient is hard to get used to but i agree that have to do somthing with this botters.

+ i think u should remove this right click speedhack bcuz all play ms with gran hur and time ring and just outrun everyone stiarhopping etc.
it will be much harder if ppl wont be able to right click.

and its not fair to make this stages bcuz if everyone lvls 100 so its useless to play ek etc at war cuz all the mages are at ur lvl and u get smashed in 1 ue combo .. gg ryan see only $$ again and we are hungry for ot so we play

it never was proxy ,,, create ot for americans ppls. europe during 1 week

some people left to darkot, oldera is only meant for few weeks at most, when will you guys learn :p

Anyways, for next Classicus it is clear we have to look into OTClient cause this retarded kids keep using aimbots and destroy already dead game even further.

ofc they left because you retarded 4 days offline and everyone useing aimbot what do you think dickhead :D.

next time use mouse recorder brother more fun , i'am not saying you are boter na xD
I enjoyed that! What's the song at 2:21~~?

Edit: Damnit, I just started playing and it's almost dead already :/

Last edited:
its not dead until 100 ppls is online daily . ppls think that its not enough but if you check otserverlist oldera is in top20 servers with most players online . i will stay untill there is no one to play with . come and play . gl hf

no idea why ur even showing it alinor but.. killing some nuubs in thais when they are 2x slower than u isnt anything special

and about that darkot this guy is boosting his online list :D why its showing only 50+ lvls online on the map? cuz the rest is his shitty chars

reset server. seems like community nowadays can't play a server longer then a week... Seems like the "new" community don't know how to have fun on a simple highrate ot.
Guys dieing on a highrate is part of that.

I miss old times so much. Any ot was succesfull when it reached 80 players online. There was few small teams and everyone had fun. Nowadays people only complain, any ot with less than 200 players online is fail. haha. Just go back to your 10.x tibia servers with hotkeys and 800 players online on avarage.

I miss old times so much. Any ot was succesfull when it reached 80 players online. There was few small teams and everyone had fun. Nowadays people only complain, any ot with less than 200 players online is fail. haha. Just go back to your 10.x tibia servers with hotkeys and 800 players online on avarage.

Times change, not moving forward and being stuck in the past won't help you.

what is there to move forward to then? adapt to this pathetic "community?"noty;p

You don't have to adapt to anything if you don't want to, you can also decide to leave it. There's multiple roads to move forward on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back