• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tala is back!

Goodie! then maybe he can tell me whats wrong whit the ip-changer for me!! xD

Goodie! then maybe he can tell me whats wrong whit the ip-changer for me!! xD

If the ip changer doesnt work its probably cause of missing dll-files, its also included in the box just under the download links

Ya, but it wasn't that... His computer told him it wasn't a legitimate win32 program o_O

^ I did download the Dllfile.7z and put it in the system32 map, still it dosnt work, it says something that it isnt a valid win32-program or smthin

Edit; To slow xD

Edit2: i'll try at my moms comp and see! =)

...Did you unzip the .7z file?

7-zip is a compression algorithm (like .zip), you want the .DLL files that are inside of it.

^ I did download the Dllfile.7z and put it in the system32 map, still it dosnt work, it says something that it isnt a valid win32-program or smthin

Edit; To slow xD

Edit2: i'll try at my moms comp and see! =)

Lolpop, poor you
hope it works out before Radonia is launched as ive got no
info about the ip changer issues

...Did you unzip the .7z file?

7-zip is a compression algorithm (like .zip), you want the .DLL files that are inside of it.

:S how do i do that then?

Edit; <i love to edit> xD , Im at my moms computer now, and here it works!! :SS tho, i can't sit here :(

That sounds weird : <
is the downloaded file icon shaped like a few stacked books?

No it isnt. i did something now so its just like piece of paper whit a mozilla icon xD

"Yeah, i know im a noob!"

But i was trying to open it in winrar and it didnt work, so if someone whould be nice to pack it in a winrar and upload it whould be nice:S :p

Back