• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@TALATUREN, Warsystem

Agus

Reaction score
Tala, u were talking about improving the war system a few months ago, still u havent improved it, yet you spend the most time on outfit quest and worthless items quest.

Do you get that the high lvls want something also? They are the most loyal persons to your OT server, yet you are focussing on new players.

How about starting to put some effort in a decent war system:
- Add more features/bonusses for people who are in war so it becomes more attractive to be in one.
- On the other hand if you accept a war you shouldnt be able to stop it after a week, or even a month. Like this there will actually be a winner in a war because the losing side is not available to stop it immediately and is forced to either PZ camp or FIGHT.

I think this will improve the server since its PVP enforced.. people here want WARS (at least the people in my team think so).

Please respond!

@Coshh and other worthless guild leaders: losing one battle doesnt mean you will lose the war, so why would you stop a war as soon as you die? Icechaw needs brave guildleaders ASAP cause this shit is getting toooooo damn boring. Everyone still talks about the HOTS - Westbay war or w/e they were called, why should this be the last legendary battle on icechaw??????

who care man ?
Donate 20x time exp scrool so he should have SMILLE in Face Hahahah

There hasnt been a fun war on icechaw for months. Remember those OB's we had in Edron, they were fun =P

lovely fights ^^

but, this "war" we're having with pass out boys might turn into something good.
they won a battle just now with like 4-3 or 4-4 i dunno i died twice :p

Too bad talaturen isnt responding to this topic, as i said hes totally focussing on new players and ignoring high lvl'd loyal players. If this gunna take longer my team will quit this OT server.

lovely fights ^^

you gotta be kidding, they suck terrible. I WAS, with them. Coshh, a lvl 800 ek, was afraid of rushing on a lvl 590EK ( amuz), that could be full trapped, and your team was like You, Buddyz, Amuz and FEmale Knight, they couldn't keal Coshh, and if they tried to, we would be there and kill / try to kill you guys ,but no. If you don't want to be a EK, just quit, if you want to be a EK you gotta rush ^.-

you gotta be kidding, they suck terrible. I WAS, with them. Coshh, a lvl 800 ek, was afraid of rushing on a lvl 590EK ( amuz), that could be full trapped, and your team was like You, Buddyz, Amuz and FEmale Knight, they couldn't keal Coshh, and if they tried to, we would be there and kill / try to kill you guys ,but no. If you don't want to be a EK, just quit, if you want to be a EK you gotta rush ^.-

+1!

Too bad talaturen isnt responding to this topic, as i said hes totally focussing on new players and ignoring high lvl'd loyal players. If this gunna take longer my team will quit this OT server.

I don't think he's focusing on Icechaw's new players, he is probably focusing on Softcores and the two new servers, which is good.

I don't think he's focusing on Icechaw's new players, he is probably focusing on Softcores and the two new servers, which is good.

nah that is not good. First fix the old servers then focus on the new

Good point, but an improved warsystem could also be implemented on the new servers and he would gain alot of new players with that. He could test this warsystem at the old servers before launching the new servers ^_^

Good point, but an improved warsystem could also be implemented on the new servers and he would gain alot of new players with that. He could test this warsystem at the old servers before launching the new servers ^_^

+1.

Those new two servers will be like twinforce or what? It were like 100 people the first week, and then 8 people A DAY? the max were 10? The staff should do more advertising, videos, photos over the net dunno. :eek:

Over and Out ^.^

lovely fights ^^

What's a battle on Icechaw?

I haven't seen any so called "battle" in the whole time I played here and in all cams I've seen.

good warsystem will attract good teams to the server, good teams = good wars.

Back