• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Teaser] Avatar Online - Sound System v1.0

Dokmos

Reaction score
Hello, I come here to present a mini-teaser Sound System v1.0.

It already been done in a few OT's, but many did not believe that this is possible. So, I just develop the system to the Avatar Online, have not put all the sounds, so it's a teaser opening, I put the sounds of the hits, nature, etc..

But, let's do what everyone expects!

Have Fun! :thumbup:

Sounds in games which have fixed attack intervals always looked like a bad idea to me.

mock just released a system on the forums for everyone to use

I think you didnt code it.
I think you just added music to the video.
Personally.

@Kauorus

Sorry, but you are being hypocritical in saying that. How you say it gives lag is not tested?
The system was tested and developed to avoid lags and provide fun for players.
Please do not make statements that are not aware.

@Three Magic

I respect what you think, but I have a name to watch. See my videos, my systems developed and will see that I'm an amateur and I know what I'm doing.
Also the project has a name, if that does not exist in the days that come online will be presented.
But anyway you have reason to doubt, but I'm showing you the reasons that I would not.

Soon, I will make another video explaining the operation of sound.

@Kauorus
Sorry, but you are being hypocritical in saying that. How you say it gives lag is not tested?
The system was tested and developed to avoid lags and provide fun for players.
Please do not make statements that are not aware.

A good example is faildom age :D

A good example is faildom age :D

I agree with you, but the question of sound is relative. It is similar to the original sprites, even if something different can make the OT getting better or worse, depends if it is done well or not.
In the case of KA the sound system of them was very badly done, so was not successful. But our sound system is totally different.

Good idea, but it sounds like two rhino's raping eachother.

Back