• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Test Server Part II - An all-out war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Tomorrow.
Are you ready?

tease.jpg

The test server has officially ended its first wing. We have tested all of our technical advances, and fixed what we could, and what we couldn't, has been left in the past, or perhaps, the future! More can be seen at the bug list.

The second wing of the test server is private. Meaning, it will not be posted on the main site (to avoid complete strangers from entering, only our forum community will see the post here, and it will hopefully avoid players that do not understand the intentions of the test server Part 2).

The information will be as follows:
cyntest2.servegame.com
Client: 8.57

This will simulate the server exactly as it will be when the update is released, in terms of technical development! (No in-game AAC manager, a test server website will be online)
Here you will test the gameplay, vocation balancing, new ranking system, damages, experience rates, and items. To do this effectively, we will need a decent sized team to help us out here. It's not "running out and looking for bugs" anymore. It's seeing positives and negatives to new items and new systems, finally being introduced to things like Zydrate, website interfaces, the guild war system, ect.

Please post any feedback about the game, and please, tell all your friends!

The second part of the test server will be online tomorrow!
Red

Last edited:
Red, How come when i try to go on teh site it says "Get out of here":blink:.

---Alexsand

The site was not available in Test Server Part I due to technical issues and a new feature that is going to be fully tested in Test Server Part II. It will be online tomorrow at the same time the test server will be.

I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of the most "skilled" Cyntara players help build the future for PvP. Since I've seen a few very educated players wanting their ideas heard, what better to balance the server ultimately than to have the players build it?

Red

most skilled players? mMm
call desertwhore and jey gay haha

Test Server Part II is open!

A few side-points:

- You must make your character on the website, there is no in-game account manager.
- This will be the new experience rate. It is also up to discussion.
- Staff members are NOT permitted to make items for their own characters, only items that the Donor NPC does not sell. INGOTS/TOPAZES/CURRENCY IS FORBIDDEN!
- Staff is NOT permitted to give levels to their characters or team members. I have logs, I will use them. Staff will be dismisses from the test server and the aided characters will be removed if this happens.
- Please also post bug reports if you do see them.
- Please mind the website, it's still a complete mess.

Red

Last edited:
Yo stop posting everywhere saying the server is fucked. if you dont like it leave.

---Alexsand

Hey red please removes the bannicher to yayitha please I do not ask mas for articles plz

Plz red Desban plz

Hey red you can take the banniche from me I do not ask you mas for anything if? Please :thumbup:

Gone for the rest of the day, going to see Tech.

Red

Where cyntara under test, because I well in Cyntest2.servegame.com page is the normal cyntara
help!

Who's attending this event? u should maybe put a list x)
I won't be because imma so busy. i painted a wizard and it made it in the city hall art gallery :D
inspired by Warlock.
hehehe still some tibia spirit left in me..

Private respawn ain't working, you know the one that you need to sacrifice a morgaorths heart. When you walk in the sqm to respawn the monster it doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back