• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Text Designing Tutorial - Beginner Level

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
This tutorial is for beginner level which mean NOT newcomer and is supposed to know the simple things in PS.
This tutorial is supposed to work with PS-CS3 and newer.

Text_designing_tutorial_by_ZoOorO.png

Ps. there is one misspell "bellow" it shall be "below", seems i pressed L more than once lol!

Last edited:
Image uploaded, I would appreciate if you posted your result and tell me if you don't understand something! :)

Thanks for your visit here!

Image uploaded, I would appreciate if you posted your result and tell me if you don't understand something! :)

Thanks for your visit here!

I used photoshop like 3 times:p For writing simple fonts. To hard for me :(

I used photoshop like 3 times:p For writing simple fonts. To hard for me :(
Do it step by step it shall be easy, if it still don't work then tell me exactly where you are stuck :)

I dont like it, the first step looks the same as the last step. The outcome didnt change anything ^^

I dont like it, the first step looks the same as the last step. The outcome didnt change anything ^^
What did you expect a beginner level tutorial have for an outcome? :D First step doesn't look the same as last step, you have to look good although the difference is huge ;)

You have to check up your eyes if you can't see the difference.

I can see a difference yes, but whats the point of making an tutorial to create that? It's like making a tutorial about logging in to facebook ^^

this ;s
Blizzard Entertainment

Hehe, great tutorial ZoOorO! :peace:
That would be awesome :D and thanks!
I can see a difference yes, but whats the point of making an tutorial to create that? It's like making a tutorial about logging in to facebook ^^
The meaning is to make a text design that fits darker backgrounds. Sure white fits but not as good.

Because some people don't know about this?
Like me, I rarely use Photoshop and I barely know anything about it, really. So having a tutorial on how to make some nice fonts which blend(?) with the background is always nice

Because some people don't know about this?
Like me, I rarely use Photoshop and I barely know anything about it, really. So having a tutorial on how to make some nice fonts which blend(?) with the background is always nice

It's my opinion

Back