• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Exe problem

Lasky

Reaction score
Long time ago i bought premium n the forums and downloaded a rl map 8.6.

now i want to work again in the project (its been like 1 year since i dowloaded it)

but i dont know what i did haha, idk if i need to compile or whar??

should i download another 8.6 and just change some files like the map and items etc?

I THINK it came without the exes and i dunno wtf i did but the exes seems to be wrong.. i think i just droped em n the folder or something like that cant remember

hbEFWst.png

3S3wO

it says FATAL: OTBM Loader - could not open the file data/world/server.otbm.otbm

I added custom sprites but already changed the items.otbm n server folder...

i tried to open the same server with other map without new sprites and it didnt work

Last edited:
it says FATAL: OTBM Loader - could not open the file data/world/server.otbm.otbm

I added custom sprites but already changed the items.otbm n server folder...

i tried to open the same server with other map without new sprites and it didnt work
remove "otbm" from the map named server in config
e.g
Code:
mapName = "server.otbm"
to
Code:
mapName = "server"

You deleted an extension of your map file.
actually "archivo" means archive in spanish according to google translate and since house and spawn do not have extensions either he could have his settings in folders set to "hide known file types".

Unzip server and place the file with the otbm extension in the world directory
Click on the link below to learn how to unhide file extensions
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...hide-file-name-extensions-in-windows-explorer

Last edited:
Fixed, but getting a new error.. im using windows 64x

Mp6UX3n.png

first of all... how to i fix those duplicated items?

and how do i compile in 64x what files do i need? is my first time compiling in years

Fixed, but getting a new error.. im using windows 64x

Mp6UX3n.png

first of all... how to i fix those duplicated items?

and how do i compile in 64x what files do i need? is my first time compiling in years
When ever you see "Decrease size of your map or compile in a 64-bit mode" this usually means there something in your sources that is causing a memory leak. If you didn't make any changes to the original source then you use a different distribution because this one is bugged if you did do changes to the source then remove those changes or just start completely over.

actually "archivo" means archive in spanish according to google translate and since house and spawn do not have extensions either he could have his settings in folders set to "hide known file types".

Unzip server and place the file with the otbm extension in the world directory
Click on the link below to learn how to unhide file extensions
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...hide-file-name-extensions-in-windows-explorer
Which also means "file". And this is what unassigned extension shows.
He also said earlier that he removed extension from the file.

Which also means "file". And this is what unassigned extension shows.
He also said earlier that he removed extension from the file.
Then why do the xml files have no file extension? If file extensions are not shown in explorer you cannot change or remove them. It's more likely that the map is a compressed file than just an unknown file.

Then why do the xml files have no file extension? If file extensions are not shown in explorer you cannot change or remove them. It's more likely that the map is a compressed file than just an unknown file.
They do have extensions. Therefore they have a type. ('Documento XML' on a right side)
If the map file would be an archive or otbm file you would see this too in it's type column.
Also even if he would have extensions hide in folder properties, OTBM file is not a common extension(unlike xml), so it wouldn't be hidden anyway.

They do have extensions. Therefore they have a type. ('Documento XML' on a right side)
If the map file would be an archive or otbm file you would see this too in it's type column.
Also even if he would have extensions hide in folder properties, OTBM file is not a common extension(unlike xml), so it wouldn't be hidden anyway.
All file types would be hidden, windows is funny like that and not many people are computer savy enough to know the difference between file types... I was a computer tech for many years and when I would ask people what their operating system was they would say facebook so i wouldn't put it past the op that they don't know much about their file system or its settings.

Back