• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
Hey, sry for spamming but anyone can tell me, when OT will start to playing normal i meaning not test server, just normal OT to play :p

Nobody knows yet. not even the owner. Probably September at the earliest.

...guess what?
T5eBhD0kz.png

8th may not good for me coz i have csgo turnament in almost whole day :S

Heya mate :p
Great to see this progress!
Nice to see you are still around. I just recently checked your last login and it said january 2015 :p
How have you been? Waddup with your project? PM me

@Topic: Thanatos will be great :)

Heya mate :p

Nice to see you are still around. I just recently checked your last login and it said january 2015 :p
How have you been? Waddup with your project? PM me

@Topic: Thanatos will be great :)

Had a car accident and after I got back from hospital I had to focus on school :) hbu?

Had a car accident and after I got back from hospital I had to focus on school :) hbu?
Oh hope it wasnt anything crucial :/ Also focusing on school atm writing my final exams (Abitur) so very busy :p

Oh hope it wasnt anything crucial :/ Also focusing on school atm writing my final exams (Abitur) so very busy :p

Well Im fine again so its okay :D Yeah me too I also have to focus on my final exams for the next weeks :D

Back