• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

the best map editor..? halp

Zorinhi

Reaction score
wich one is the best map editor?
and if I want to make a map begining 0% when I finish it i can import it to my server? haha Im noobx.x
but if I make a map in Remere's Map Editor and 1year later i want to use it, can I import it to my server?

sorry for my english haha

@Up
That's not the best, the best is your own choice, that's the most popular, but not the best

For me and for almost all the users Is the best
Why ?
Because Is one of the best & more completed map editor, even released, I know that exist more like OT-MapEditor
But still preffers map editor <3, and most of the people agree to this :D

@up
I don't know how simones map editor is now but, before it wasn't sorted in categories as rme had.
Rme is easier to find the items u have to use and you can customize your 1-7(?) buttons as hotkeys for faster selection to your most used tile / items / ect.
(Note: rme v1.1.11 has a bug that some doodads doesn't shows when you select them as your brush

Simone is for the patient.
Remere's is for the impatient and those who do not have the time.
If you want to do something well, and you have a lot of time, select simone.
If you want something done quickly and did not exactly choose Remere's.

Back