• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Best OT?!

latriuz

Reaction score
I would like the know what YOU find that needs a GOOD ot server. its just as simple as that

Last edited:
I would like the know what YOU find that needs a GOOD ot server. its just as simple as that

from that i understand that you want to know what makes a OT good?
its kind of a silly question as every1 likes things differently.
most Basic things are
1)No Donation rewards (or just sex change etc)
2)Balanced vocations
3)if you want many players and fast then make a rlmap server(although i hardly visit rlmaps, if i wanted to play rlmap then i would go to rlTibia, wouldn't i?
4)nice Staff (who won't abuse their powers and they should be active)
5)as high uptime as possible.
~i myself prefer playing servers without stages, but i think most like stages.

oh i almost forgot , never ever add tps to a low/med exp server... it just ruins it all!

Up, you missed one:

The owner shouldn't treat he's friends different than other players!

I see this gone wrong in almost all servers..

a custom map... simple

quit hosting all these rl maps there all the same boring crap.

most Basic things are
2)Balanced vocations
3)if you want many players and fast then make a rlmap server(although i hardly visit rlmaps, if i wanted to play rlmap then i would go to rlTibia, wouldn't i?

oh i almost forgot , never ever add tps to a low/med exp server... it just ruins it all!

Like this

most Basic things are
2)Balanced vocations

this minus number 1. Donation rewards can be good, but as long as they're not overpowered like a sword with 100000 atk and 99999999999999999999def, who wants to play a server like that?

RL Map servers are all the same, nothing really separates them from the others. Maybe a RL Map server with new cities or re-made cities in the style of old Tibia (where thais was tiny) or something like that.

Also a server where people don't just play to kill each other. I'm not a huge fan of non-pvp servers, but perhaps servers with stricter rules on player-killing. I don't know about everyone else but when I'm on a server I want to enjoy it and explore the map, not worry where all the other players are in case they kill me while i'm still looking around. Perhaps set a pvp area where players can go kill each other from dusk 'til dawn, but the majority being somewhere you can hunt NEW (not regular tibia) monsters in teams.

Back