• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The Inquisition quest 22/2

Yew

YOU'RE MINE!
Reaction score
Me and my friend is hosting or searching for a team to the Inquisition quest, Friday 27/2-09 AROUND SERVER SAVE 20.00-21.00 Swedish time (Timezone GMT +1?)and I will be the blocker if needed so now worries. :) We gather in Edron depot.

If we get to small team we will move the date so no worries about canceling the quest and by the way there is no fee to join the team it's all free just bring your backpack full of supplies and a smile :huh: :p

Post your name, level and vocation below.

Blockers/Knights
1. Underestimated

Shooters, Paladins- Sorcerers

Healers, Druids

Yours, Yew

Last edited:
I don't think I got so much to do that time on the day, Sign me up: Ooh Snap 300ED. Could be healer if wanted, but i got some good atk dmg :)
I will try to be there 14:00.

Magebomber maniac
MS lvl 287~
Sing me in.

Last edited:
I would like to go but... I can;t today so If U won't have much ppl today I will go tommorow.

Sitasofa 220+ ms

Hey is it today you do it then sign me up i wasted 2h in inq quest before this damn reset :s my name is Yoald

I am to lazy to update the list right now just come to Edron depot after the server save and we will see how many will come.

Server save now, gather up at Edron depot after Server save... we will wait max 45 minutes for people who doesn't show up!

:)

Those polish nolifers prolly got jealous and desided to copy something they saw on youtube <.<

Back