• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign The Lost Lands - Next generation of old Legendaria

Status
Not open for further replies.

gari

Reaction score
Hiho!

I finished the project of a website for our server. It is server named "The Lost Lands". Do you remember "Legendaria"? This server is work of the same team. "The Lost Lands" is a successor to Legendaria!

What do you think about new website?

[align=center] [/align]

Last edited by a moderator:
The banner is futuristic, might be a step in the wrong direction for a medieval game :p

Hum, you have a bit true, but I think it will be new age in OTS, something new, original. Burning city can be good for "The Lost Lands".

Where someone said that tibia is medieval game? :p

It's quite good design but not for a game like Tibia
Btw, the website should be English.

Sorry for double post, but I changed something. I think now is much better for medieval fans

What do you think? Look to first post!

P.S. I know about Edit function, but I want fresh thread :p

The second image is definitelly much better,
now I have nothing to complain on, looks awesome :D

Ok, second is better - it's true.

I'm working now on OTSCMS - I re-maked template in 50% now. Not only folder "lay/_templatename_", but everything - from template, to news structure, highscores structure and others :) It looks now cool, but will be better :)

I don't like it at all.. You should definitely remove the outer glow since it is ruining everything.
Also, since it's a Open-Tibia server I don't see why you aren't doing 'RPG' style.

It your opinion. I do not care about "all one style" websites about tibia. I was on much sites about Tibia, and all looks like each others - it is boring. If we want to be original, we must create something new, not like all others.

I like the design very much. The improved template is much better than your first one because of the removal of the man. Great job.

ehm, I've gotta ask you this.... HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THAT NICE PICTURES?!

@up
Start->All programs->Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
File->New
Progress...
Save as->{Name}.psd
Save for web->{Name}.jpg

That's all :D

ehm, I mean make the picture, not save it... -.-

ye this Template is nice but i will do the Black Content area a little bit Brown (like www.tibia.com) it need to look like middleage not future or science fiction ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back