• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The most unique OT?

Karel

Reaction score
Hai there!

I've been thinking lately about what I did in the OTserv community last 2 years... And I came to the conclusion that I usually fail in what I want to do. And maybe that is because what I want is too much for a team or maybe even impossible, though I doubt the last.
What I'm usually trying to do is to make the thing I work on the most unique thing ever (As I tried with TAWOT). Every week I get about 2 to 3 new features or ideas which would easily fit into a server to make it one of the most unique servers ever, maybe even more unique than Tibia (all but the sprites, that is;)).
Though, the problem that arises is that you need to find a team in which every single person has the same goal: creating something unique. Sadly, 90% of the people working on OTs don't have that goal. And that problem is the one keeping me away from my dream. Most people I find are really creative, but either way don't want to work too long on one thing or they're just... stupid.

And that's why I'm going to try the impossible again! I'm going to start a whole new project, which in the end might be not even close to OT/Tibia anymore. I'm going to search for people with an unique way of thinking and creating things, and with those people, no matter how old they are, where they are from and what their sex is, I'll create the most unique OTserv ever, having features where most people never thought of or could only dream of.
Though, this project is going to take some time, and I'll first gather thoughts of others before starting to look for a team, but if somebody is interested, saying it doesn't hurt :). Though, the people in the team should be dedicated and have time/should be willing to take time to finish things. Because unique stuff just takes time.

Sincerely,
Marco

And what will you do? Creating stories about the impossible?
I'll help you:
And that's why I'm going to try the impossible again! I'm going to start a whole new project, which in the end might be not even close to OT/Tibia anymore. I'm going to search for people with an unique way of thinking and creating things, and with those people, no matter how old they are, where they are from and what their sex is, I'll create the most unique OTserv ever, having features where most people never thought of or could only dream of.

Sincerely,
Marco

U can't change Tibiastyle.. that's level up a char .. get hunted.. die .. retired. Bye all. /suicide.

edit: just waste your time studying and later make your own game.. I think it's the better choice.

Last edited:
Play/create tibia to have fun. Don't waste your time in creating something unique, because you will fail 201%.

I'd kindly like to ask everyone to not say anything if it's not usefull. I don't care wether I fail or not, at least I gave it a try.

dont waste your life with a such fail plan.. be an assassin.. thief.. bitch.. there's a lot of great jobs around there.

Back