• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The perfect tibia server..

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
What would it be for you?

Maybe a real map with low exp and lots of custom quests? A custom map with high exp and fast attack?

Explain in detail what your dream ot would be like!

*100%(not really possible, but something close ;p) rl map, patch 8.54
*All npcs with the right selling and buying offers
*All quests(low lvls quests isnt really necessary, but the server would look more pro if it had all :)
*A great pvp system with balanced vocation (isnt really possible, its always someone who complain, but still)
*Some cool custom quests for higher levels for making the server a little more rpg-ish
*No trainers! Imo the trainers are so overrated, but if the server doesnt have trainers the server will have decreased players. Because if laziness i guess..

Cipsofts map is pretty good, many people(i think) doesnt like it because its so many dl n' run servers. But it does/did exist many great servers.

There is much more things. But this is what came up in my head :)

Any special features that would be cool?
New sprites? What sprites then?

100% Custom map
Some awesome new features like Kingdom age (Riding horses, Rain falling down etc)
Custom monsters with custom sprites
Not more than 1 or 2 GMS/GODS
Custom Weapons with custom sprites
Alot of new outfits with the possiblity to buy more new custom outfits.
No corrupt staff (this is very very hard... they allways have that rl that give them 2 or 3 dollar for a mpa ingame..)
balanced vocations
Class/Races like a Sorcerer - Cleric or a Assassin - Nighthunter //
Thatd be all! Go make it!

*100%(not really possible, but something close ;p) rl map, patch 8.54
*All npcs with the right selling and buying offers
*All quests(low lvls quests isnt really necessary, but the server would look more pro if it had all :)
*A great pvp system with balanced vocation (isnt really possible, its always someone who complain, but still)
*Some cool custom quests for higher levels for making the server a little more rpg-ish
*No trainers! Imo the trainers are so overrated, but if the server doesnt have trainers the server will have decreased players. Because if laziness i guess..

Cipsofts map is pretty good, many people(i think) doesnt like it because its so many dl n' run servers. But it does/did exist many great servers.

There is much more things. But this is what came up in my head :)

(Y)

100% Custom map
Some awesome new features like Kingdom age (Riding horses, Rain falling down etc)
No corrupt staff (this is very very hard... they allways have that rl that give them 2 or 3 dollar for a mpa ingame..)
balanced vocations
(Y)

100% Custom map
balanced vocations

(Y)

this question's been asked soooooo many times.. mostly by ppl who wanna make a server, thinkin they're smart by askin the ppl what they like so they make the same..... BUT IT ALWAYS END UP THE SAME WAY:

you will learn nothing from this thread, everybody will have different opinions about how the "perfect tibia server" is.......

perfect tibia server is the one you will want to play, the one that fits your taste best, the one you wont be bored of after some days(if you want to host the perfect one ofc)

this question's been asked soooooo many times.. mostly by ppl who wanna make a server, thinkin they're smart by askin the ppl what they like so they make the same..... BUT IT ALWAYS END UP THE SAME WAY:

you will learn nothing from this thread, everybody will have different opinions about how the "perfect tibia server" is.......

amg do you know how the real life is??????

haa, its exactly the same. but with other stuffs :p
everybody got their own opinions :)

Your wrong.

I already have a server.
And it is open discussion.

What's your opinion ?

mine ???

i say hate real map servz love rpg/pvp-e (combination) with a decent exp rate i couldnt explain since i dont do basic exp rate shit nob stuff suxx hate it too

myyy dream ot is too complex for simple minds like u guys so even if i would explain it wouldnt stuck in ya brainzzz (hard to imagine the unseen)

Back