• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TheForgottenServer problem. Please help!

AngeloFuturo

Scan QR for free money.
Reaction score
I have a problem when I use TheForgottenServer 8.22.

These are the EXACT steps of what I did and I will later mention the actual problem:

1. Downloaded XAMPP

2. Created a new database at phpMyAdmin

3. Database name is otserv

4. Imported database.sql and theforgottenserver.sql

5. Downloaded Nicaw acc site and fixed everything (works fine)

6. Opened config.lua and config.ic and fixed everything in there (database name etc)

Now here is the problem: When I try to log on to my server, it says "Waiting for you character list to load.." and then many POLISH WEBSITES start popping up on my PC and it's spamming my computer! The worst thing is, the character list never loads! It says "Loading your character list" forever, and nothing happens! Please tell me what I did wrong! :(

And also, I can't find my admin account so I can't log in the ADMIN PANEl in Nicaw. Where can I find my admin account and pass?

I owe you with my life if you help me with this.

Thank you!

AngeloFuturo

I have a problem when I use TheForgottenServer 8.22.

These are the EXACT steps of what I did and I will later mention the actual problem:

1. Downloaded XAMPP

2. Created a new database at phpMyAdmin

3. Database name is otserv

4. Imported database.sql and theforgottenserver.sql

5. Downloaded Nicaw acc site and fixed everything (works fine)

6. Opened config.lua and config.ic and fixed everything in there (database name etc)

Now here is the problem: When I try to log on to my server, it says "Waiting for you character list to load.." and then many POLISH WEBSITES start popping up on my PC and it's spamming my computer! The worst thing is, the character list never loads! It says "Loading your character list" forever, and nothing happens! Please tell me what I did wrong! :(

And also, I can't find my admin account so I can't log in the ADMIN PANEl in Nicaw. Where can I find my admin account and pass?

I owe you with my life if you help me with this.

Thank you!

AngeloFuturo

You did checked if mysql is running in xampp control panel? And you have added exception for firewall to Server use communication with xampp?

About nicaw Site admin system need put your account here:

Code:
# Accounts that are allowed to access admin panel
# Example: array(123123,687687);
$cfg['admin_accounts'] = array();

:thumbup:

What should I write in the admin thing? In example? Or where?

And yes, I have done everything.

Now I have ANOTHER problem. I can't access the phpMyAdmin anymore.. It says it's "FORBIDDEN". What now?

Omg I really need help :(

The whole "polish websites popping up spamming my computer" indicates that you have downloaded some virus/spyware iether when downloading the server/xampp, or you have used an infected tibia tool.

I suggest you get yourself some antivirus and antispyware application and scan your computer.

Okay thank you for your help. So you are basically saying that everything else that I did was completely correct? I can finally host an SQL server?

Besides the infected files, that is?

Back