• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Theos:Undying

Should I add a built in bot?

• Yes

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
I was planning of using 100% custom sprites, Would you guys rather I hold off on some of them and use cip's artwork? It means alpha would be sooner.

You don't have to use only custom :v
Let us play it faster!

I was planning of using 100% custom sprites, Would you guys rather I hold off on some of them and use cip's artwork? It means alpha would be sooner.
I'm not saying this just for alpha would be faster.... But some cip sprites look like they would fit in with your server

Pure custom sprites would take a lot of work and time! As much as I love custom sprites CIP has some pretty awesome ones, might as well put them to use!

Looks great. Custom sprites are always eye catching. I will definitely follow this thread.

The sprites seems nice but maybe some information about your server? RPG server? What theme is it? etc... because honestly I don't understand your video but sprites are awesome, I will definitely try this game :)
And my opinion about how your gonna finish your project, you don't always need to hurry with your project to come closer to beta, because successful projects usually takes times. But if you really want to hurry up with beta, which I don't recommend you can always put tibia sprites in it, but I suggest to make own grass, spells, effects and monster. Without any tibia monster it would be perfect, and then you can always replacing later sprites with the CipSoft sprites :D

Anyways this is just my suggestions and opinion ;)

The sprites seems nice but maybe some information about your server? RPG server? What theme is it? etc... because honestly I don't understand your video but sprites are awesome, I will definitely try this game :)
And my opinion about how your gonna finish your project, you don't always need to hurry with your project to come closer to beta, because successful projects usually takes times. But if you really want to hurry up with beta, which I don't recommend you can always put tibia sprites in it, but I suggest to make own grass, spells, effects and monster. Without any tibia monster it would be perfect, and then you can always replacing later sprites with the CipSoft sprites :D

Anyways this is just my suggestions and opinion ;)
Server is a low rate rpg based on greek/roman mythology.
I'll update the main post and add some more details when I get home.

HNRyuA9.jpg

Figured I should post what I'm working on right now. Needs a lot of work lol.

Awesome sprites! In my opinion you should use some cipsoft's sprites, because doing it from scratch will take like forever.

It's very good have fully custom sprites but you can do that with the time, replacing cipsoft sprites with new ones, this model is good too and speeds up a lot :)

rl has a lot of good sprites u can use :) no need to make every sprite custom, just change their stats (if eq)

Back