• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

This ot and it's future

Tilo

Reaction score
We are losing more and more players

I been pretty much online the last few days cos I had some food poisining in rl..

so I kinda know what I am talking about

I see everyday at least 3-4 new players coming but I see everyday them leaving again cos there is no support.

I think the CM's - Gm's , need to change there strategy in someway
Cos the new players rlly like the concept / rate / map ( although it's unfinished ) but then again this is a hard server and it's hard to find out ur self and ppl get easely bored

I loved this server from the moment I started it and wouldn't like to see it go down.

So I rlly hope Soul or Tala will do smth about this.

WE'll try with makign an improved tutor system making tutor position avalible for anyone above level 30.

When I first started I didn't find a thing :| But I wouldn't want to see this server go down too :(

The map is big.

But i think it's better to have a little map (not to little).
With more details and less bugs.

Yeah, its true, at least 4 new players come everyday, but they leave almost always, we need some way to keep them, and i think that in the MOTD saying the webpage and this forum, plus adding a basic tutorial to the webpage is something very important.

Wojs~

Why dont they include the guide, and maybe the map a guy made, its very basic and that way people will be able to at least level to 30 and wont just leave the server that easly, i mean, most of the players dont even know the website is radonia.net, maybe if you put it in the motd when you login?

Wojs~

Well, maybe a way of knowing where to buy spells, where to sell stuff, an easier way i mean, cause it is hard to find where to sell items in a city, you must explore it almost entirely, letters help but not as much as they should do.
Maybe that will help new players to stay in the ot.

radonia is one of the few standing true rpg's. i believe it will live on

I still love it, since it's one of the few serious servers at all.

Back