• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Thunderion.net SPOOFING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Die

Reaction score
Well, if you check who is online there are alot of low levels characters which didn't logout for a while or exp. If you search them you won't find them guess why? Because he probably made a new island and just keep them staying there. Also made x-log with my characters at trainers like 30 minutes ago, didnt logout yet.

Well, if you check who is online there are alot of low levels characters which didn't logout for a while or exp. If you search them you won't find them guess why? Because he probably made a new island and just keep them staying there. Also made x-log with my characters at trainers like 30 minutes ago, didnt logout yet.

Lmao real funny :p I can give Xinn access to a GM char to check it out if he'd like haha pathetic kiddo :p If I wanted to spoof.. then I would do it :p but waste in doing so nablet :p

If you search them you won't find them guess why? Because he probably made a new island and just keep them staying there.

Thats real funny too, I dont even want to add oken and gengia shitty islands why the hell would I add a custom island lmao ever heard of training monk or Shadows of Yalahar quest? :w00t:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I've been in trainers they were very far and Shadows of Yalahar quest? with lvl 13? GZ BRAIN RETARD

Die, just die in rl plx, barker would NEVER spoof, your stupid kid, I play the ot and I meet people every single second, just delete this thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I've been in trainers they were very far and Shadows of Yalahar quest? with lvl 13? GZ BRAIN RETARD

Dude.. I dont even play my own OT :p I dont have any level 13.. if you have problems with low levels.. msg them hehe :thumbup:

newfag.. I bet your someone I banned or... someone else because you seem to be a new user here :D

Barker insulting people won't get you far, and i can guarantee u it.

No proof here with spoofing, so this thread can be closed or untill the thread maker can provide solid proof.

Barker insulting people won't get you far, and i can guarantee u it.

No proof here with spoofing, so this thread can be closed or untill the thread maker can provide solid proof.

I didnt insult x) Newfag is a common term to say to friends haha XD

@barker
a Friend told me this just now.

You had almost 200 players like 1-2 hours ago, now wen uptime is 15m (I bet crash?) there are only 70 players... pretty interessing :)ker:

@barker
a Friend told me this just now.

You had almost 200 players like 1-2 hours ago, now wen uptime is 15m (I bet crash?) there are only 70 players... pretty interessing :)ker:

Anco.. there are no crashes in my OT... :) And .. it was an update :) If people who botted afk or trained afk is / were away their issue. I got GMs to handle PMs and reports.. I only fix & add things.. mostly add cuz there is nothing to fix x)

Try the ot out for urself :)

asdasd come on to Aberdeen, North-east Scotland. I'll be more than happy to see u in rl :]

@Anco, yes, you point out something I see on just about every server. It's commonly called "botters", and they don't have a good auto relog function.

Autobot afk, hmm, that one seems rather fake, but noone in it's right mind would call their spoofs that. probable just the reporters char.

Well i have nothing against this server nor its owner. But weird why suddenly from 200 people 100 dropped. i doubt 100 people were botting lol..
Anyways, like i said, there are no proofs, so, as far as i am concerned this thread can be closed, preventing more spam.

Well i have nothing against this server nor its owner. But weird why suddenly from 200 people 100 dropped. i doubt 100 people were botting lol..
Anyways, like i said, there are no proofs, so, as far as i am concerned this thread can be closed, preventing more spam.

Now you just faced with the problem of the daily ots. I am sure that 100 or more players where botting at the moment.. 1) Many players are afking at trainers. 2) There are quite alot people who bot to gain experience..

Conclusion!

Stop hating and mind your own business.

"Innocent until proven guilty"

No proof? Then this thread can now be closed ;)

Spoofer, my character has stood there for like 40 minutes.
Will check it everyday, I'm pretty sure he'll fix it cause he got caught.

Anco.. there are no crashes in my OT... :) And .. it was an update :) If people who botted afk or trained afk is / were away their issue. I got GMs to handle PMs and reports.. I only fix & add things.. mostly add cuz there is nothing to fix x)

Try the ot out for urself :)
funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.