• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia GO (mobile)

Raging Bull

Reaction score
Hey everyone, took some time to go through a lot of sprites on this forum and they all are very inspiring for me.

while i was in college I was working on a Project for a class, it was a mobile game, a mix of tibia and maple story XD. This was just a project for school and since then have left it alone. I would very much appreciate constructive criticism about the idea of the game. (could it work out? would people play?)

as mobile games are really in at the moment ($$$) i decided to put my talents into making a awesome new Tibia Game, a fresh look for old players looking for a new adventure.
1ihTA8r.png

mY17XGW.gif

The main motive of this game is to be able to play on mobile, your able to customize your characters looks by equipping items and such and ofc the rpg aspect. I was the only one working on this project so if anyone out there thinks they can help make this come alive, i am currently looking for a partnership ^.^

Well I kinda like some of the sprites especially avocado :D Good luck on your project!

Last edited:
Hey, what is this???????? someone used my sprite in that screenshot lol is that real?

Edit: oh its fake, hahahahaha funny :p :p :p :p

Hey, what is this???????? someone used my sprite in that screenshot lol is that real?

Edit: oh its fake, hahahahaha funny :p :p :p :p
im making something in gamemaker we could team up and since it has deploy for android and minimalistic amount of code to be put in and i need pixel artists since i am not as good at it

Back