• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia World RPG OldSchool Back ??? CLIENT 7.40 AND 8.0+ (SPRITES)

Which version the server must return?

• Total voters
Count me in aswell. Many highrate/stage server but none will get my interest for more then a week. Hopefully this can get me hook for a couple of weeks.

Lol @OP who takes pictures with his shirt off and puts them as his avatar in an OPEN TIBIA forums full of all men. LMFAO. Anyways, if it gets players ill play

Something is wrong with your rate. Its fine for mage having bluerobe/magician hat giving them (50%) more damage total. Then they have like 10x mana regenrate+3x magic level which infact makes getting ML way easier then skills. So you see people with ML 70 or even 80 while no one will actually reach more then 90 melee skills.

Not to mention mage are already getting OP item (AKA 50% more damage ...).

I dont think this should be considered RolePG since everyone will go sorc and no one will wanted to play the ROLE of the already boring knight..not to mention they will be even more boring to play here with every sorc hitting 50% stronger,skills going up slow as fuck and mage getting ML so fast everyone will sneak 1UE everyone.

Just a thought..

**Not to mention skills should actually go up way faster then Magicrate. The way i see this is you playing a sorc and doesnt care about all the other voc so you set a rate you like on mage,gives them +dmg stuff and OP stuff and forget about the other playable class. Unless theres faster attack speed (which i doubt).

Higher skills rate or lowermrate/m regen. Keep in mind 50% more damage with the items means people with mlvl60 hits as if they had mlvl90. Which makes all the other class kinda pointless. But i hope your 50% add dmg works for exori aswell.

I think higher skillsrate would work. I personnaly play mages so it doesnt matter much to me . And since im too lazy to do math + probably will fail at comparing mlrate/manaregen with skills rate .Gonna leave this job to someone else with better math skills :D.

(might be really wrong...)But the way i see it is like 5x mana regen more then normal tibia+3x faster rate which means 15x faster then real tibia? While skills are 4x. Not to mention lootrate is higher = everyone manafluid. So to get some classes balance you would need to make skills 15x? ...or at least 10x.. Im better with a hammer then doing math :/ so someone with knowledge would be appreciate.

Guys, i really dont reccomend this server, owner is retarded, hes ddosing other ots and advertising his ot in other ots. also is very immature. and he had like 100x servers, he reopens them every week for more money on donations. Not recomended.

LOL !

I'm retarded just for jokin' ?
I'm DDoSing? Well, I don't how to DDoS ;]
I'm advertising my server in another ots? I don't play OT's, I CREATE OT's!

You're trying to flame my server, just because is alot better than yours, and you want to get some players!

All look what his say:
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-valdora-7-72-online-146989/index15.html#post1423403

Or read it below:
you seriously think you're any good? seriously wake up.. you're just an random idiot ddosing a tibia server ^^... I wish you open a ot, so i can ddos the shit out of it xD

NOW WHO'S IMMATURE?
GROW UP PLEASE!

Last edited:
first, I dont own a server, and when i said other ots. i mean threads.
And i will ddos his ot if he opens one, is because he is ddosing valdora. and he is proud of it.
And look at your english. go to school instead of making ots. kthxbye

shushu was saying that to qtmage a guy who is bragging about ddosing lol.

@topic

mastercores will be a better rpg server. 'nuff said

pretty classless to come in your thread and say that, isnt it? ;)

Back