• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

tournament

metal

Reaction score
HEY RED it will be soo cool if u made something like 2v2 but in tournament or u can do inmenda idea that he say its also 2v2 but all the members who will participate will be on the same room and it will be a massive war xd will be great and idk the team who win win some money or idk vip medal or idk but i really think it will be cool something like that in the server cause really all are bored and wantsomething exited

U had to make a thread bout it? it was alrdy brought up...

well i want ppl to know about it to see if they think its a good idea if u dont like it u can go and @@@@"# ur self

But theres alrdy another thread for the exact same thing...

2v2 is stupid. 3v3/5v5 and greater are the only balanced kinds of organized fighting

Omg u guys have a lot of ego really, stop talking and do something for this to be implemented in the update...

Metal .i. gimme credits this idea came to me bitch

Wow guys its was just an idea well if u want 5v5 w.e lol just lets do it

Hmm Good idea lol, is weird to see inmenda with good ideas, almost all the things he said are shits..

Back