• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Trade System.

Chaosmage

Reaction score
Well Richux,

Me And Hisoka Was Thiking If u Could Make A System To We Trade Our Donation Itens in Donation Points Cause Some Peaple Get Bored Of A Vocation And Need To Spend Hours Trading The Itens In-Game For Itens Of The Other Vocation.
Like You Trade Your Viper Star Or Other Iten For How Much It Cost On Website.

Whaiting For Ur Awnser And Other Comments.

Sharpshooter:peace:
Illuminati ;*

Well Richux,

Me And Hisoka Was Thiking If u Could Make A System To We Trade Our Donation Itens in Donation Points Cause Some Peaple Get Bored Of A Vocation And Need To Spend Hours Trading The Itens In-Game For Itens Of The Other Vocation.
Like You Trade Your Viper Star Or Other Iten For How Much It Cost On Website.

Whaiting For Ur Awnser And Other Comments.

Sharpshooter:peace:
Illuminati ;*

Clone Colandus Please xD

this has been asked before, and back then it got denied, so 100% chance that this thread is a waste of time.

Pet Snail Gary

Could You Please STOP going offtopiC??
BEcause it is very annoying whatyou are Doing Right Now. Please SHut Up

ByE

PS. You Are Not Funny.

I agree with Pet, as soon as You Start Typing Like This I Start Loosing Interest Because My Brain Cannot Handle Badly Formatted Forum Posts Im Sure Your Idea Was Fantastic Just A Shame You Couldnt Have Written It Without An Excessive Use Of Capitalisation And Lack Of Grammar.

Back