• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiara | PVP Enforced | Smooth Client

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiara.com
Server Address
tibiara.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello.
I can not access the website because it's "invalid security certificate."
The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.

Will join with some ppl propably..
Go go hrate 7.4 make custom tombs/warlocks/boosted tombs on ank for sure :)
Looking forward to see you guys there :)

Delete bot on otclient..
This otclient has it's own encryption and which will make it harder for bots to work. A part of that there are multiple other options for me to check if someone is botting.

Hello.
I can not access the website because it's "invalid security certificate."
The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
Which browser are you using?

Delay on Last Deaths for like 5/10 min.

Highscores only top 25.

If somebody joins to get fun from fights its good on me opinion, That don't make dead server too fast.

U innit?

The problem with the death list can be easily solved by removing the exiva spell and the problem is gone.
You can also do a 5% exp bonus if you are solo without a team and it would be a better solution to spread the players more all over the map.
I think that what kills servers the fastest is that large teams kill single units, and if this way spread them around the map and remove the exiva spell wars or fights would look more interesting.

Realesta-style servers do exp bonuses for 4 professions, which is an absurd mistake, because large teams have more professions in teams and not only do they have an advantage over small teams and single units, but why promote them additionally by adding bonuses to someone who has more money from team hunts and more player resources in the party.

For example, when you turn on the party you have -5% experience, and when you turn it off +5% experience more, it could affect the distribution of players around the map and it would be fairer, because hunting solo you are less safe when you are attacked by several people so it would even be fairer than doing it the other way around like on other servers.

Delay on Last Deaths for like 5/10 min.

Highscores only top 25.

If somebody joins to get fun from fights its good on me opinion, That don't make dead server too fast.

U innit?
The delay on last death list might be added. I previously had a delay of 10 minutes but removed it - I will think about re-adding it again.

The problem with the death list can be easily solved by removing the exiva spell and the problem is gone.
You can also do a 5% exp bonus if you are solo without a team and it would be a better solution to spread the players more all over the map.
I think that what kills servers the fastest is that large teams kill single units, and if this way spread them around the map and remove the exiva spell wars or fights would look more interesting.

Realesta-style servers do exp bonuses for 4 professions, which is an absurd mistake, because large teams have more professions in teams and not only do they have an advantage over small teams and single units, but why promote them additionally by adding bonuses to someone who has more money from team hunts and more player resources in the party.

For example, when you turn on the party you have -5% experience, and when you turn it off +5% experience more, it could affect the distribution of players around the map and it would be fairer, because hunting solo you are less safe when you are attacked by several people so it would even be fairer than doing it the other way around like on other servers.
I can see no point of adding extra bonus exp with these rates to be honest, don't you think?

I can see no point of adding extra bonus exp with these rates to be honest, don't you think?
This makes sense, regardless of the stakes, and it gives a lot in terms of a longer period of hunting monsters with or without a bonus.

If it didn't make sense people wouldn't use it, and believe me they always like to use it.

I am currently expie character on rl tibia with a friend and I see significant differences regardless of whether there is a x1 multiplier or cipsoft does weekly with exp 2, it always gives a lot for a longer period of time hunting monsters.
You will also have low multipliers at higher levels after 2-3 days of the server and it will make huge differences, even these % more will be very profitable.
I'll give you an example, I went to the heroes on Rl tibia yesterday and forgot to take the free bonus x 2 from the depot and I was shooting on the x1 multiplier only 360 k / h

When I came back to pick up my free x2 multiplier I went to the same place and I had a prey worth 10% more exp and at the same hunting spot I was doing 790k / h after measuring

Running past everyone because you're faster and they have no clue where you are. It sounds funny but weird at the same time.

Less than 5 hours left, don't forget to create your account. Accounts created before launch will receive 30 shop points!

Account number or password is not correct

Server offline , but why show wrong passwords , and the same passwords work on page?

I hope it will work after starting the server, because I rewrote the password manually and copy + paste to the client and it still shows the wrong password

Last edited:
Account number or password is not correct

Server offline , but why show wrong passwords , and the same passwords work on page?

I hope it will work after starting the server, because I rewrote the password manually and copy + paste to the client and it still shows the wrong password
The current client is still connected with Tibiara USA. A client update will be pushed in about an hour which will let you select between both servers. Stay tuned!

I cant login account and make character on Tibiara world ... only on Tibiara war

I can't login, when I check my character from character list - then its says You must enter your account number.
Someone know how to fix it?

Back