• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unlike now - war changes

made987

Made Mord
Reaction score
I suggest to delete ban of adding ppl during warmode and add prohibition of leave guild during war mode. I think that ppl won't do "mass invite" during battle and it would affect to long battles. Tell me your opinion here. And please, think before u write something stupid.

I suggest to delete ban of adding ppl during warmode and add prohibition of leave guild during war mode. I think that ppl won't do "mass invite" during battle and it would affect to long battles. Tell me your opinion here. And please, think before u write something stupid.

It's already done, you cannot get invite after the warmode, but if you are already invited then you are able to join in guild (how it's on rl).

once again: I want to add possibility of invite ppl to guild during warmode and cancel possibility of leaveing guild during wm. Like post if u want it and maybe any poll?

Back