• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Nostalther Violet | True Reverse Engineered 7.4 | STARTS SEPT 10 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://vlt.nostalther.com/
Server Address
vlt.nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Cheaters are definitely banned, you can see it here: Nostalther Violet (https://vlt.nostalther.com/banlist.php)

If you find cheaters, report them. Action will be taken

And no, we don't spoof online player count. That kind of thing is just pathetic.

Well, if it was spoofed players, the spawns wouldn't all be taken. 😅

300+ Would be amazing to see though <3
You care too much for the numbers and too little for actual players.
Literally, EVERYONE is MCing on your server, and it's not just one mc, people are using farms from the same IP and there is no punishment.
But let's not insult each other, let's look at the data.

Tibianxxx.online - 160 players at peak recently, 12 bans in the last two days
1666428842805.png

Tibiasxxx.com - 140 players at peak, 13 bans in the last two days
1666429627158.png

Your server - 240 "players" at peak - 11 bans in the last two days
1666429067321.png

Based on the data you provided, we can clearly see a pattern - on average, your players use 2 mc each, as you initially wanted it, assuming that there is no mc on other servers.

I'm just trying to make you realise that this will ruin the server in the long run - if you allow bot players this early, some will gain a very unhealthy advantage and won't respect you, because from their perspective your morality is crooked.

Tibianxxx.online has lasted so long not only because it was well made, but because the economy was healthy.
Yours is already pretty intoxicated.

Btw, you must learn how to encrypt your cilent correctly, right now literally anyone can just drag&drop bot into it

Last edited:
Iron Company are using MC's it's obvious
On Dura they did same thing but corrupted GM helped them to keep server alive and fuck over team that wanted to fight vs them on fresh release
So not surprised GM don't want to add IP rule (he will add this and here we go, back to 100 online with bragging about 300 online) [100 online is good number and server is stable so looks better right now]

Iron Company are using MC's it's obvious
On Dura they did same thing but corrupted GM helped them to keep server alive and fuck over team that wanted to fight vs them on fresh release
So not surprised GM don't want to add IP rule (he will add this and here we go, back to 100 online with bragging about 300 online) [100 online is good number and server is stable so looks better right now]
iron company got kicked on dura?

This is good feedback. I will look into the bans to associated IP address as well.

Any MC is being done so with proxy/vpns to have unique IPs, as they're not tied together there.

With server stability and bugs under control, further efforts are being put into the OTC security.

This is good feedback. I will look into the bans to associated IP address as well.

Any MC is being done so with proxy/vpns to have unique IPs, as they're not tied together there.

With server stability and bugs under control, further efforts are being put into the OTC security.
on tibiantis this rule works perfect. people are so scared to bot on runemaker incase they lose their main.

A suggestion..
There should be a way to see when the rent is due for my house. Whether in website or ingame. (web pref)
Also nice to see 220~230 already online right now. Server growing and it's fun to play in the early stages of a tryhard server like this lol
Post automatically merged:

16:23 New record: 236 players are logged in.

Last edited:
Yo I really like how gamechat is always rollin and people just seem to have a great time here.
If you thinking about joining, then join right now. Cause this gone be a good one.
The staff is really showing ambition in solving people cheating-issue.
Once it's done better then we have a really solid server. > for example implanting IP BAN and not just char/acc ban.

Do not manage to get it running on Linux

Nostalther 3.1 rev 0 (devel) made by otclient.net built on Jul 11 2022 for arch x64
FATAL ERROR: Unable to load module 'corelib': LUA ERROR: /modules/corelib/math.lua: cannot load incompatible bytecode
stack traceback:
[builtin#142]: at 0x00d7da80
[C]: in function 'dofile'
/modules/corelib/corelib.otmod:8:[@onLoad]:1: in main chunk
[C]: in function 'ensureModuleLoaded'
/init.lua:79: in main chunk
terminate called without an active exception
Aborted (core dumped)

Unfortunately server is unplayable already, staff is doing nothing against cheaters from top guild. People running around with full-auto war bots, aimbots and other jizz. I'd say that staff is somehow affiliated with them and both sides make money out of this server. Waste of time for RPG players, also a bot subscription is must-have on this OTS if you ever want to play there for PVP.
These player records are probably fake too, noticed some anomaly when they 'reached' 290+ players, checking online players on website or by '!online' command showed way lower number.

Oh, almost forgot about technical side, people were duping items and money like hell. Stability is not existing, a lot of crashes and lags, players losing their lootbags...

Ofc cheaters that you are sided with are not banned here we have got clear example of some of them ---> Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/9525b26e780559d36860e8a5c44a5b41) week later they are sitll doing it even more . So stop lieing around that you focus on bots and raports cause you dont. Its massive at the moment you cannot handle it , you dont react to reports that been made to 1 person so many times. After watch that sad botter fully loaded with scripts you wrote back that you focus just on server issues , but there on forum you claim to focusing on botters wich is a HUGE LIE . THIS IS WHAT YOU ANSWER BACK ------- > Gyazo (https://gyazo.com/c1d0f15c2b9b85699330ad9616d9872a)

rgTvWrZ.png

lurked a bit here
so it happened already back in time, panther was not giving away items for nothing but a reasonable price!
pathetic

I'm back here to speak a little about the server:

Server started with a cool idea, but i'm not supporting it anymore. I was here doing good comments, but lets speak the truth about the last days:
Some reasons for my opinion:

1 - Panther is good making some jokes with community problems. As a GM you just need to stay quiet and work for the best for the community. So, you should interact less and work more about server's problems;
2 - Staff seems 100% concerned with the crashes. The mainly problem is the bots. Server is F.U.L.L of bots. Bots on war, bots on pvp, mass bots making gfbs to mages spam it on war.
3 - I love this change that nostalther and tibiantis made of removing quests, but right now, Nostalther is a server for mages. I play as a druid, but i can see thats not fait. People got tons of boh and knights are still looking for fire swords lol
4 - Only low level players got banned.
5 - Panther say 'hi' on discord and 30 players log out (hahahaha)

There are people mcing with 3 chars to hunt hydra, mcing in bk hunts, i know (more than 1 friend) who duped itens, etc...

Panther still making some jokes here and there and working on the "stability of the server".

I'm done

Last edited:
Well so far in history of Tibia OT servers there is only one server that 100% ban botters, I don't even have to mention any names :)

I'm back here to speak a little about the server:

Server started with a cool idea, but i'm not supporting it anymore. I was here doing good comments, but lets speak the truth about the last days:
Some reasons for my opinion:

1 - Panther is good baking some jokes with community problems. As a GM you just need to stay quiet and work for the best for the community. So, you should interact less and work more about server's problems;
2 - Staff seems 100% concerned with the crashes. The mainly problem is the bots. Server is F.U.L.L of bots. Bots on war, bots on pvp, mass bots making gfbs to mages spam it on war.
3 - I love this change that nostalther and tibiantis made of removing quests, but right now, Nostalther is a server for mages. I play as a druid, but i can see thats not fait. People got tons of boh and knights are still looking for fire swords lol
4 - Only low level players got banned.
5 - Panther say 'hi' on discord and 30 players log out (hahahaha)

There are people mcing with 3 chars to hunt hydra, mcing in bk hunts, i know (more than 1 friend) who duped itens, etc...

Panther still making some jokes here and there and working on the "stability of the server".

I'm done
when will panther ban the big botters out there. proof has been given. but panther is very quiet atm. look at this, its not some realesta war ot clientXD. guy is a no hand brazilian too. guy is obviously using riftbot for hsi manafluids https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1007593857573199952/1039185912854237285/pacho.mp4

Sadly Panther failed in catching boters. Well it's never too late, but it will hurt so many.

I`m just curious, why people novadays cant play fair?

Sadly Panther failed in catching boters. Well it's never too late, but it will hurt so many.

I`m just curious, why people novadays cant play fair?
Ye, almost 300 online and noone buying runes on trade.

Smth smells fishy.. XD

Back