• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Aczkolwiek I think a lot of people enjoy low level PVP/PK.

Here are some people from our server,
-- Timestamp(55minutes into the video)

Then dont atk? Are you here only to kill ppl and act like a jerk?

You pick druid/sorcerer (druid is better at this point) to abuse that ppl got no supplies/no eq/no skills/no runes and u can make them as one of first players so u win every fight for the best spawns first day as your power is strongest early on then u lose against rp/ek once they get weapons runes and skills (fight will costs u too much to for little gain) next power spike is once u can summon demon skeleton/orc leader and last one when u can kite people for sd/ue combos on open or simply one click with sd if u got better team

@adopsatnr

What if your target drops 1K gold, or some other good loot? 100% backpack drop rate if you don't wear AOL.
What if your target isn't wearing any/much healings or a poor balance of damage/heal?
What if you kill people that are hunting and aren't prepared with the proper resources?

Also in PVP, if you trap or are a better player compared to your opponent, you can get away with lesser cost.

It's very black and white to think like that in terms of cost.

I know what im talking about as i've dominated best spawns first days of every starting low rate server and u get loot only if enemy making lootbags but then u can go away without killing him just picking his loot if u fight then u do it to take over spawn and u must fully waste ur enemy at these lvls it is not possible on dura without huge team or atleast 3-4 times more worth supplies

Pvp is terrible now as even if u fight 10vs10 ur highest combo cause of 50% field nerf dmg (and wrong formulas for runes/spell dmg) is around 150 thus u cant quickly down one or two enemies u can watch janusz trap fight when torgowica breaking their defence as with correct rune dmg they should simply combo gfbking mage

You pick druid/sorcerer (druid is better at this point) to abuse that ppl got no supplies/no eq/no skills/no runes and u can make them as one of first players so u win every fight for the best spawns first day as your power is strongest early on then u lose against rp/ek once they get weapons runes and skills (fight will costs u too much to for little gain) next power spike is once u can summon demon skeleton/orc leader and last one when u can kite people for sd/ue combos on open or simply one click with sd if u got better team

I know what im talking about as i've dominated best spawns first days of every starting low rate server and u get loot only if enemy making lootbags but then u can go away without killing him just picking his loot if u fight then u do it to take over spawn and u must fully waste ur enemy at these lvls it is not possible on dura without huge team or atleast 3-4 times more worth supplies

Pvp is terrible now as even if u fight 10vs10 ur highest combo cause of 50% field nerf dmg (and wrong formulas for runes/spell dmg) is around 150 thus u cant quickly down one or two enemies u can watch janusz trap fight when torgowica breaking their defence as with correct rune dmg they should simply combo gfbking mage
ziomus co ty pierdolisz. this things only on medivia/realesta any other.

as you had said: ms/ed is TOO WEAK, now you say its OP because it can make (knights) somehow weaker. now imagine a gangbang from 5 12lvl knights. things you have never experienced, but you would, if you play something else than kasteria. elo.

ziomus co ty pierdolisz. this things only on medivia/realesta any other.

as you had said: ms/ed is TOO WEAK, now you say its OP because it can make (knights) somehow weaker. now imagine a gangbang from 5 12lvl knights. things you have never experienced, but you would, if you play something else than kasteria. elo.
dunno if u trolling but i've experienced every possible scenarion on early lvl so i know what im talking about

at early lvls u want to abuse ability to make runes while other ppl dont have money to buy it on trade and even if they have money nobody selling them

+ fighting now is like ZZZZZ as u need around 13 characters to one hit some 10lvl and thats counting energy field if u use fire fields thats more than 20 and maybe for u it is pointless to fight at low lvl but most intense pk/war is at first few days on server when u want to take over spawns like minotaurs/rotworms/skeletons for both xp and money to buy spells and supplies specially if ppl are limited really few hunting grounds cause of op mobs inside them

trust me i've experienced these fights on spectrum/destiny (both 1x on start) on destiny ppl fought 40vs40 at 10-20lvls in mines counting combo with lmms e fields and fire fields to take over spawns and actually 10 e fields was able to kill 20 sorcerer/druid (300dmg)

Lets assume he corrected lmm/hmm dmg so u start with correct base dmg (10-20 lmm, 20-40 hmm) then one lmm would deal on avg 75 dmg vs mobs and hmm 150 thats pretty playable even at start and for pvp wasting ppl with lmm would be way better than dealing op combo with 10 ppl for 30

He lowered mana cost for lmm but even if u count that it is way way worse mana/dmg than orginial 7.4 atleast until late 50lvl's and that affect heavily every vocation not only mages

Last edited:
Recommended, but change fields dmg to old ones.

But we reduced the cost to buy the spell and mana-cost to cast the spell by more than 60% each. If we did that it would overpower it for low-level PvP.

Please tell me what you think. I'm not sure if you knew the above info or not.

dedek ots spoofed chars

Hi See yoou

Could you tell me your foundation to say that?

Since many of our players do not speak English or Read our Rules carefully they take it for granted in this day and age you can MC/rune-make-macro. Therefore we have adopted a policy to make sure that a transgressor clearly understand what he did was wrong and tell him if he does it in the future he will be Deleted.

I check the server religiously and we have very little macros/bots/MC'ers. There are some though, but we catch them quickly and delete them.

As well, we as staff do not spoof any characters. Most of us run on 2 GMs at a time though to answer multiple problems at once. I myself run 2-3.

Thanks

But we reduced the cost to buy the spell and mana-cost to cast the spell by more than 60% each. If we did that it would overpower it for low-level PvP.

Please tell me what you think. I'm not sure if you knew the above info or not.
costs doesnt matter ppl dont have source of dmg to combo people down during fights and as i explained before sorc/druid is so fucked if it comes to pvp cause of wrong dmg for fire field/e field/poison field lmm hmm fire ball

base spellpower should for 10-20 lmm 20-40 hmm each lvl gives 2% spelldamage and mlv 3% until u reach 100% spellpower it should hit base dmg then base dmg * spellpower for example 97lvl with 1mlv should have 200% spellpower and hitting 20-40 lmm and 40-80 hmm (just example) u can check orginal cipsoft files and use their formula for dmg trust me they are pretty balanced around mana cost dmg and they are viable both for pvp and xp content

check orginal cipsoft files and use their formula
field rune shot direct deal half dmg in pvp
step on field after 5 seconds dmg is full
a little strange maybe but that's how it is in cip leak
base spellpower should for 10-20 lmm 20-40 hmm
yeah they're useless for low lvl without decent base

anyway it's custom ots so whatever

field rune shot direct deal half dmg in pvp
step on field after 5 seconds dmg is full
a little strange maybe but that's how it is in cip leak

yeah they're useless for low lvl without decent base

anyway it's custom ots so whatever
starts around 7:20 watch carefully what they doing and throwing
if u want just fire field 12:10

You guys need to put a list of custom spells / items on website somewhere asap,
The wiki / information on website is completely empty with 0 information, u had time to add shit on there and didnt add any basics ?

We originally wanted people to have to figure things out by using Spellbooks. However it seems those days are past because everyone has been expecting there to be spell incantations of the website. So ye, we are going to likely add that in the future.
Post automatically merged:

I just think you added a few trolls south of venore and u think is enough, every exp place has a hard monster, you should add a few more bullshit trolls and bugs on surface somewhere so people can atleast collect few gps not fighting for 1 bug spawn in venore

Still once you train up a little bit, find a friend who has fire fields or spears you can make it through. Use flowers/parcels in caves. Rope eachother when checking new spots. Its hard but its something different and pretty fun actually xd really makes you think to overcome obstacles at start

Also the food system should be changed, I never seem to get full and it dissappears in a few minutes having to leave and fish every 10-15mins

We extended food capacity to 30 minutes instead of the original 20. This way people have a better quality of life experience. We did it because of the aging player population. We want them to be able to multi-task.

still enjoying the server, active and fun.

Do you think you can make a consideration about monsters being resistant to energy/fire all the time?

As a sorc solo you will find that every second monster is resistant to fire or energy, and 1 in 10 will be resistant to both of them.

It makes exping solo very painful as now you need gfb / hmm / explos everywhere u go solo.

I dont think its a bad idea, but it would feel better if it would happen a bit less often than it does now, every second monster.. not asking to remove it, just make it slightly more rare?

you cant parcel soulbound items lol

Last edited:
change the thing where u cant parcel soulbound items.
So difficult to move your depot somewhere else when u have lots of items an cant send parcel cos of 1 item.........