• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Etheria! February 9, 2024, at 20:00 CET, 16:00 BRT | New World, many updates!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
How dare you saying the playerbase of Tibia server is not big?! Realera just proved they can easly get 4,000 active LEGIT players (otservlist) and 5,500 players in total. Not even biggest private servers in Minecraft or Metin2 had that amount of players on one server - which means, we've got HUGE community when it comes to otservers!
1709243432884.png
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1709243860684.png
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
Sad to see oldest owner of first 8.0 client server as i think, i loved this client so much because of his nice editions i used to play 5 years ago, now is getting abused and anger by other competitive took his player base smoothly

GM is still helping teams? No way. Let's check the proofs. If you are like me that spent money on this server now you will think twice.

(
Member of my team: Posting this will negatively affect my future Realera career but the true need to be said.)

breaking news dog meme GIF by Mike Diva

Proofs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5UnfZiJ4wI

Giitjero trashed the lever so we needed some help.
GM removed the gold coins and roped Khalon Femboy so our team could do POI!

00:59 Roped by invisible GM.
01:30 commander talks with GM to removed stone.
02:10 Stone has 30 minute cooldown, so GM didn't have to pull, but we thought he did.

View attachment 82576
Since I made the video I want to clarify some things.
I thought what the GM did was not that bad, since it's bad game design that people can block the quest like that.

Shouldn't have posted the video, someone lost his job.

It's 2024:
  • Why isn't there an automated detection tool for the bot that most of the people use?
  • Why is botting still lucrative and worth it?
  • Why can I login on more than 5 clients?

Botting explained "Player on screen"

Side note: Got scammed for 40 euro's by buying Realera coins from "lecymy_dur" on discord. Was trying to buy points for friends.

Last edited:
Hahahaha niebieski jumping on the accusing train of Ruth whilist he started this fucking niche of firstly spoof 2k players and secondly remove who is online XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAXAXAAXA go and buy you and Mitch some fish n chips with the money u get from dumb polacks and swedes

How dare you saying the playerbase of Tibia server is not big?! Realera just proved they can easly get 4,000 active LEGIT players (otservlist) and 5,500 players in total. Not even biggest private servers in Minecraft or Metin2 had that amount of players on one server - which means, we've got HUGE community when it comes to otservers!
How dare you talking on this thread at all with all the stuff that you did back in the days and even until today you are one of the most ignorant ot owners? You had the best 8.0 product back but accept for now that realera is by far the better option. All you do right now is trying to sh*ttalk them in hope that you get any attention for your own server again. Instead of doing this you should rather work on your OT and listen to the community

@KhalonX
What you're describing sounds like outright blackmailing, but I want you to know that we are not unfamiliar with such tactics – they have been attempted on us numerous times, always without success. As someone who uses bots, you must understand that there is no place in our community for players like you. Moreover, regarding the incident mentioned, everyone can make a mistake. Our support team is not infallible, it happened once, and we assure you it will not happen again. But I must ask, how morally damaged does someone have to be to use a recording, in which you received help in good faith, for blackmail?

Ohh you created account on otland just to spam here, nice 👍

@KhalonX
What you're describing sounds like outright blackmailing, but I want you to know that we are not unfamiliar with such tactics – they have been attempted on us numerous times, always without success. As someone who uses bots, you must understand that there is no place in our community for players like you. Moreover, regarding the incident mentioned, everyone can make a mistake. Our support team is not infallible, it happened once, and we assure you it will not happen again. But I must ask, how morally damaged does someone have to be to use a recording, in which you received help in good faith, for blackmail?

dude a gm just roped somebody on poi and removed trash from lever and biggest issue is that somebody blackmail your server with it?

gods know how many times other gms or you in person helped other players to keep them playing and fighting in war as if one team quit enitre server collapse within a day

how many botters didnt get ban or got ban and quickly get points to buy replacement characters (some of the probably made in notepad) this is ridiculus

brother dont poop yourself 4000 legit players with training monks and botters is not legit also its not even that much there are MMOs with hundred of thousands of players.
bring the data you have on minecraft and metin2 servers you got to backup your strawmen argument, oh you dont have any you just assume this is true?? interesting

dude a gm just roped somebody on poi and removed trash from lever and biggest issue is that somebody blackmail your server with it?

gods know how many times other gms or you in person helped other players to keep them playing and fighting in war as if one team quit enitre server collapse within a day

how many botters didnt get ban or got ban and quickly get points to buy replacement characters (some of the probably made in notepad) this is ridiculus
who cares about magic rope on high rate and you are here only for trash-talking

gogo rope gm. nice corruption. dead ots
It was selfless help. The GM helped some team that is not even in the top of the server, just some randoms. Find me another server where everything works so well, there are no lags/freezes, I will warn you and save you time, don't look for it, you won't find it, because there is no such server, there is only a realera.

who cares about magic rope on high rate and you are here only for trash-talking
sure who care about gm supporting one team on poi quest its completly fine

ehh these wannabe 8.6 players moving from dead protocol to 7.4-8.0 and set new standards but instead of points for guild we have private gm for guild

It was selfless help. The GM helped some team that is not even in the top of the server, just some randoms. Find me another server where everything works so well, there are no lags/freezes, I will warn you and save you time, don't look for it, you won't find it, because there is no such server, there is only a realera.
realera is over it seems. next time better.

@KhalonX

Roping a char for a small group of people outside the top 100 shouldn't be a big problem. As long as it doesn't impact the game heavily. Just fix that it can't happen again. Remove the lever.

Shouldn't call people morally damaged after everything that happened. Just apologise to the community, own it and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I made a good faith gesture the first time I was banned. Promised not to bot anymore if my sentence would be reduced from 7 to 3 days. Should have taken it with a warning with permanent deletion on all accounts if I broke it.

The way you're dealing with botters could be better.

I play this game for fun, not to make money, unlike other botters. Never sold points I got by botting.

I still like the server. It's the best ot there is in my opinion. Always looking forward to Realera.
Posted a lot in the feedback forum. Very active development of the game.

A bit sad that we got to this.
Post automatically merged:

How is Realera dead?

7+ active war teams, 30 people fighting in every spawn, big economy, higher level characters are not cavebotting.
Never experienced such an active server.

If you're so salty this small thing happened, in other servers it's worse. Even botting in other servers it's worse, less bans.

People don't dare to bot high lvls here. Even I didn't bot afk on my main on this ot. They ban like clockwork. During all hours of the day.

Last edited:
Open

gogo rope gm. nice corruption. dead ots
So why did u use OpenGL client and dont show cam before u go inside main room alone on 105 knight ?
Propably u just use amaizing script on Rafał Bot.Manipulated time too so dont cry dude.
Show the proof u dont even use a rifbot on opengl
Open Tibia Servers was dead cuz community destroyin it keep play other servers week by week GL HF
lick some pussy fam becouse u propably got ginger head rn

Last edited:
Open

So why did u use OpenGL client and dont show cam before u go inside main room alone on 105 knight ?
Propably u just use amaizing script on Rafał Bot.Manipulated time too so dont cry dude.
Show the proof u dont even use a rifbot on opengl
Open Tibia Servers was dead cuz community destroyin it keep play other servers week by week GL HF
lick some pussy fam becouse u propably got ginger head rn
but for the rest you have a nice weekend i hope?;p

getting banned 30 seconds after "insulting" Alekk for 2 weeks and then he treathening a friend
gyazo.com/187d8f035fb061d200de19d91a3d0460

getting banned 30 seconds after "insulting" Alekk for 2 weeks and then he treathening a friend
gyazo.com/187d8f035fb061d200de19d91a3d0460

Of course, this behavior clearly goes against our fundamental rules and should be punished.

22:08 Dubai [141]: u family
22:08 Dubai [141]: is like animal
22:08 Organised Crime [212]: why u insulting that much?

warz.png

Back