• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Etheria! February 9, 2024, at 20:00 CET, 16:00 BRT | New World, many updates!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Of course, this behavior clearly goes against our fundamental rules and should be punished.

22:08 Dubai [141]: u family
22:08 Dubai [141]: is like animal
22:08 Organised Crime [212]: why u insulting that much?

warz.png
First of all Alekk has insulted me and my friends alot we havent been bothered to take screen and cry to GM about it, second of all I get banned 2 weeks for saying
22:08 Dubai [141]: u family
22:08 Dubai [141]: is like animal

30 seconds after i type it like Alekk has access to a GM character and then he type to my friend wich is my gyazo trying to abuse him into submission and to make him apology? Is worst than insults in my opinion trying to power abuse with the power of GM, and when I reported it I get this response, "We are very sorry about this but just ignore such a player. As you know there are a lot of different people in the world, not everyone is a good person. If you would still have a problem, suggestion or just a question then feel free to contact us. Cheers!" but this doesnt apply to insults?, also how much points has Alekk recieved on this version so far? rumours says its about 70k points so far that he is selling to his teammates/randoms. there is much more I can gather about giving out chars and such, and post here. cheers

second edit; I dont want to take this public but also getting tired of GM involving themself into beef between players.

30 seconds after i type it like Alekk has access to a GM character
it might be punio after receiving msg from Alekk also
as i say, better to play on different server with less players than on this spoof fiesta of ruth and punio together and doing everything to milk people

So the recent changes on the server have been very positive, with lots of new monster respawns added and several minor bugs fixed. The GMs are quick to respond to my reports, and whenever I find something, it gets fixed within minutes to a few hours, which is greatly appreciated. Additionally, there are many new quests and outfits, and the server is constantly evolving, leading to high attendance, unlike any other edition before. I'm extremely proud and satisfied with the administration's efforts :)

Realera / Realesta is the most successful OTS in the last few years.
Thanks to Ruth / His team for making a great server like this.
// Hail Realesta //
unlucky it is not fair for every player like some of them get ∞ points and not getting banned for bot, eventually getting unbanned for bot so much faster then other ppl.
But putting asside it, ofc it is great server to play!

Hello everyone, if someone hasn't joined yet, they can always join us on Etherium. We doing daily bosses and warzone, so the server is just getting started :)

image.png

Back