• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] 8.6 - Insanityot.zapto.org IS BACK! VERSION 2! [USA]

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, some info about InsanityOT!
We are proudly presenting InsanityOT
Our team has been working on InsanityOT for a long time, so we hope you will enjoy our Server

Login information:
Ip: Insanityot.zapto.org

Rates:
Magic Level rate = 3.0
Loot rate = 1.0
ExpStages:
Start with x458900
loses 8900 each prestige

The Ot got a prestige system. The max level to reach is 717217. After you prestiged you'll get level 1 again and still got the old hp/mana.
You loot new EQ in different Bosses. There is one for 1k-10k-25k-50k-100k-200k-300k-400k-500k-600k-700k-1st prestige-2nd prestige-6th prestige-10th prestige-15th prestige-20th-30th prestige.
These Bosses are hard to solo (atleast the prestige bosses), so you will need a good team with all Vocations!
The EQ gives you mlvl, on our ot you hit more with a higher mlvl instead of a higher skill (weapons/spells/runes)
You can just wear the prestige sets above 700k - don't matter which prestige, just for the mrs and weapons you need the special prestige/level.
We also added a nice Staged Annihilator - you get nice stuff in there like more crit - spells - pocket items - upgrader
Pocket items are items that increase your mlvl or max mana/hp if you put it in your arrow slot!
This is not one of thoose high exp ot that gets boring because It's not any challenges, this ot however got tons of challenges and tons of feutures you cannot miss

We got 4 custom and balanced Vocations and 3 Promotions + 1 Legend Promotion.
Warrior - Guardian - Berserker - Demolisher - Legend
Archer - Mercenary - Nightstalker - Executioner - Legend
Priest - Illusionist - Shaman - Avatar - Legend
Necromancer - Shade - Invoker - Deathbringer - Legend

These Promotions are available in Quests.

If you want to donate PM one of the Admins!

- Cave Botting is NOT allowed
- Multi Client is allowed-

Our Staff-Team:
Admin Pwnage - Owner
Admin Kevin - Owner

Current version of InsanityOT: v2

Try out insanityot.zapto.org today!

Last edited:
That's because i teleported you somewhere.
Then you said "omg i dont wanna play serverz that interperez with playerz bb"
Go cut urself please

Because i was going to test something. I am trying to fix it's bugs.
01:38 Pandorum [16983: not playing a server where admins interfere with players
01:38 Pandorum [16983: cya

Sure you're so right because i am editing monsters to make players happy, I make new stuff daily to make players happy. I make new spells everyday to make players happy. Yes i am so lazy. I make even items everyday to make the players happy. Yes evan i am every lazy :/

- - - Updated - - -

But anyway it was my fault. I shouldn't have teleported him. I am sorry

I didnt like this server at all. It kinda sucked. I agree to Synthetic, copied server. Nothing new, same shits.

You should be working more on the server before starting it. You can not download and and then fix a few things then start. The website is full of bugs, some errors as well. One of them is the shop system. How the hell do you plan to start a server when no shops work?

It won't work. It is bad for the Community with these kinds of servers.

"Because i was going to test something. I am trying to fix it's bugs." Why dont you fix the bugs before you starting the server?

Sorry, but it takes a lot more if you want a good server. You need to work for months, you need a team. I can't see any team members here at all. The server is nothing against the others.

Last edited:
LMAO!
This server is not downloaded and runned lmfao
This map is custom made. Please talk about something you know than talking shit like every other retard

Yeah pics? If it is a copy that is quite sad. My map, spells, items, monsters are all custom and I did not copy anyone. Started with a regular tibia distro and a blank map. ;)

This server is not a copy Anybody who thinks is a copy can go jump off a clip ;)

You have 7 players online. It's nothing. And do not say wrong things about us. I did not like this server at all. And there are many more who do not like it either.

What does Asgard stays for? A pathetic server, same scripts as every evolutions. High exp servers which isnt fun. Same style of mapping.

You should work more on servers and learn how everything works, learn little based lua. Because it won't work to make a server in this way. I think it's really boring that it theres getting more and more of this type of bad servers.

All I have to say is...

This
[USA] 8.6

And this
- Botting is NOT allowed
- Multi Client is allowed-

Does not make sense to me?

Please excuse me if I am jumping to conclusions but I sense a server that bans people for using "auto heal" and "light hack" because its a "bot". Again sorry if I am jumping to conclusions but I just boggles my mind when people are anti bot and make an 8.6 server which is known to be the most sought after version for people using elfbot. If you do not want people to bot why not switch to 8.7? It has all the same features as 8.6 but elfbot does not support it.... /facepalm

Edit:
Sorry, forgot if the server is 8.7 then the GMs/Admins can not use elfbot neither! What an oversight on my part, Sorry!

lmfao. the stinky rat rl maps is what is getting more off.
People now adays is so fucking retarded that they focus on rl maps instead of trying something new. I think you should try the OT fully before speaking shit.
Bye

- - - Updated - - -

All I have to say is...

This

And this

Does not make sense to me?

Please excuse me if I am jumping to conclusions but I sense a server that bans people for using "auto heal" and "light hack" because its a "bot". Again sorry if I am jumping to conclusions but I just boggles my mind when people are anti bot and make an 8.6 server which is known to be the most sought after version for people using elfbot. If you do not want people to bot why not switch to 8.7? It has all the same features as 8.6 but elfbot does not support it.... /facepalm

Editing post now. Everything else than cavebot is allowed..