• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Arthas::Lordaeron [9.x | custom] - New Era!

Them hunting in a party would mean the following:
#They receive less exp per monster that they killed on their KILLS STATISTIC (their killstatistic says they killed 100 demons; that would mean 50% less exp if they were with 2 people).

If they did get all that exp from party hunt then their kill statistic should show a MUCH higher number of kills
Nah, with stamina and party bonus u'll gain almost same exp, I was hunting with other guy and we both get a little more than 10k exp for 1dl(with stamina and shared exp) - close to amount that I should get while hunting it alone without stamina bonus.

Also there is exp for chests, tasks so..

Them hunting in a party would mean the following:
#They receive less exp per monster that they killed on their KILLS STATISTIC (their killstatistic says they killed 100 demons; that would mean 50% less exp if they were with 2 people).

If they did get all that exp from party hunt then their kill statistic should show a MUCH higher number of kills

The kill statistic shows the one who does the most of dmg to the mobs!, means like if i do 1k dmg on à demon and Fare Do 6k dmg Then it Will show that fare got à demon kill on his kill statistic and wont show anything on My statistic, thats what ive discovered, correct me if im got wrong!

Alright then, there is no expbug afterall

Edit:
A suggestion coming from a player that has seen it all: push time is way too long, takes an age and a half before the other guy gets pushed away

Last edited:
Well so this Lordaeron isnt as great as last one? :/
Anyway good luck!

everyone is doing accounts to get the 10 manafluids + 500 gp xd

Nope the guild named Dogs Band are creating noob chars and Making the Phoenix shield quest Which is worth about 2cc to get advanced before everyone and got money fr
Pots etc, à friend of mine told me that cuz he saw them doing that and took à screenshot

Nope the guild named Dogs Band are creating noob chars and Making the Phoenix shield quest Which is worth about 2cc to get advanced before everyone and got money fr
Pots etc, à friend of mine told me that cuz he saw them doing that and took à screenshot

I knew that the polackos would find a way to abuse something.

They got nothing else to do in there boring life as a polak.

when im trying to enter the web it says "^Rooted.By.Niroda" x'D

Last edited:
And here is a Image of polaks doing just that; bez*tytułu1.bmp - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Eniuu is using his noob chars to get shields, and I cant say this for sure, but I dont think that the shields were ever taken away. This has also been done with the boots of haste quest, and I can say for sure that the boots of haste were not taken away.

Apart from that, the server has real high quality and is the best server to play if you into RL tibia.

@upup, dont worry. Thats bug with our domain, server is safe; Just need to wait until domain will update DNS. You can also try to restart your router/internet, this is helping I heard.

About noob chars, boots of haste are level requirement, the only abuseable place was the shield and we are fixing that next restart(chest is disabled atm). Most of reported shields were removed.

Nice server and all but those quests should really have some level doors..

edit. im slow :D

if it hasnt changed the boots of haste quest in theramore hasnt got a lvl requirement door...

not sure if u changed it or not, if u did someone can delete this post

if it hasnt changed the boots of haste quest in theramore hasnt got a lvl requirement door...

not sure if u changed it or not, if u did someone can delete this post

It has level tiles at the stairs just before the hydra floor.

ah lol, never saw them and i did that quest at lvl 25 (can't remember exact lvl, could be a bit more but not that much) with my druid :/

It's probably still level 25 for the level tiles.

My progress:
Character: Peroxide
Vocation: Knight
Premium: Yes
Level: 20
Axe: 75
Shield: 76
Balance: 40k

Today we had a server restart, and thats what we done(random order):

• Fixed all spots which were abuseable with smurf characters.
  • Now its possible to buy spells ahead of your level, but still not able to use till you get to the appropriate level.
  • Preventing cheating on trainers when players were using taskers to move away and back to trainers.
  • Fixed a bug when stamina was getting restored while character dying.
  • Fixed a bug when NPCs were responding wrong phrases or not responding at all.
  • !online command now available for players with 60 sec cooldown.
  • City guards are now able to heal those who are wounded once per few minutes.
  • Review of map marks which were added by NPCs. City guards are now offering detailed map marks for those cities: Karmia, Hive Ashi, Darnassus, Blackrock Mountain, Theramore Isle and Ironforge.
  • Fixed most of map bugs which were reported.
  • !report talkaction available for players. You can report minor bugs here. Keep in mind that false reports will be punished. Example of usage: [!report here is wrong border.] Command is saving your text and position to our base.
  • Performed some tuning to server configuration, to make gameplay more stable(thats why restart took longer than usually).
  • Fixed an issue when stamina recovering was uber slow. (Need confirmation that its fixed and working normally now, 1 hour of being offline = 30 minutes of stamina)
  • Basic health regeneration was boosted a little bit.

As there were players who abused few quests and earned much of gold by doing that quest with smurf characters, we are investigated all those issues and redeemed all the money earned in 'wrong way'. Also, everyone who was online within last 24 hours, receive 3 days of premium time, due to all inconvenience we had during last days.

Aaaawww, got 6 days prem now:3 PG TIME! and yeah, those updates seems pretty good. THere's just one thing that has to be fixed, The Soul Points doesnt regenerate, would be nice if u fixed it cuz it costs around 2-4 Soul Points to exchange gold to platinum etc..