• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Balls Of Steel 8.60 PVP-E Task Master - Item Customization - Update - Contests

Thanks for pointing that out Ceejzor, one of the things I pride my server on is the latency to all countries, my provider does such a great job.
I think its safe to say the server is coming together nicely, a few new teams have joined and we are still looking for more!
The servers economy is doing great too this time I am very proud of how its going.

This is a great server, im amazed how i don't lag from the u.k to an american, i have seen more lag on poland/swedish servers :p
nice community too, i'll be playing here for a while :D

Looks like a fun server, the reason I will not play it is because of the donation overpower.

The donations themselves arent overpowered, its the modifications and there free in the server. you can make any item a donor item. and there still not overpowered.

The Donors arent overpowered at all, like phantom has said, its the Mods which are Heavenly Jewel cases WHICH you can LOOT FROM MONSTERS. this is one of the most balanced servers out and doesnt have a lag. and on top of that they is plenty of more unique things on the ot

Well if I donate and buy a full EQ set, incl a donation weapon, I will surely lose to somebody who did donate for there EQ. Also, I see that a jewel case in the donation shop is being prepaird. This means that the biggest advantace in-game you say, the jewcal cases, are soon also able to be bought from the shop.

You can even get private spawns. I like the look of the server alot, but it feels to me its too money-driven. Also, the fact that bots are allowed is really disapointing.

First, You can BOT, but if you get caught (which you will) you get put in jail instead of BANNED. also its called play event and get tokens to buy Donations. Lol Private spawns dont do a whole lot, they have a task system for people without it and i lvl just fine, same with most others on the server. Before you talk, play the ot.

Obviously the point of donation items on ANY server is to make them more powerful than any item in the game, generally. However, that doesn't mean because you, BOB at level 250 RP who has full donors and JIM at level 220 RP has none is going to get slaughtered by you. It doesn't work like that. The server is one of the most balanced servers I've ever played. Ontop of that, the admin is continually updating and changing things if he thinks their unfair or the consensus among the playing population is that it needs to be changed.

In regards to the private spawns, I personally own them and am one of the highest levels on the server.. And to be honest, I use it for boss tasks only - the only advantage there is I haven't got to walk to INQ. It's handy when you're low level but the uses of it when your higher are limited, basically to boss tasks. The main advantage of them is the fact it quickens things up a little bit - not a lot. But that's the same advantage someone who has 10 hours a day to play has!

And as someone pointed out earlier - only semi-afk botting is legal. If you don't respond to a GM within a discretionary amount of time (maybe 5 mins or so) you're going to the local BoS Jail!

Furthermore, the fact you said 'Well if I donate and buy a full EQ set, incl a donation weapon, I will surely lose to somebody who did donate for there EQ.' this suggests you've never played and are making wild assumptions.

Last edited:
Not complaining just mentioning paladin's seem overpowered to me, Monoxide hit's 900+ with just his weapon?
Aside from that PVP is pretty remarkable.

Seen someone complaining in chat yesterday about "OMG! this server sucks.. vocations are balanced!" lol funny stuff.

Not complaining just mentioning paladin's seem overpowered to me, Monoxide hit's 900+ with just his weapon?
Aside from that PVP is pretty remarkable.

Seen someone complaining in chat yesterday about "OMG! this server sucks.. vocations are balanced!" lol funny stuff.

900? o.o.

not true, maybe you havent logged in today? Monoxide got so nerfed he started crying...

It seems like alot of custom and vip?

It's a nice mix between custom and real. Obviously it has the full real map, but it also has some extensions for tasking - i.e. dragon lords, dragons, war golems, lizard highguards and so on. It isn't too custom or half of us wouldn't play. Basically it is just a Real Tibia OT with some nice features, map additions etc to make it more fun and a bit different!

Otherwise we'd be exactly the same as every other Real Tibia OT out there, but we are not!!