• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Patch 3.2.5 Notes

Test of Strength NPC has been added in the Depot. This NPC allows players to get 1 stat point per day by doing a random killing task. This should help non-donors achieve stat points faster than before helping close to donor/non-donor gap further.

Blood Tombs Only Requires 150k Now to Enter, Not 750k.

The Nomads have taken over Valkyrie Island, an island used for training knowledge into Archlight's most skilled defenders.
3 New Level 1500+ monsters added - Nomads are easier than Draptors, Dragonlings, etc but they are still added into the 1500+ Monsters Spawn Room as sometimes there are multiple nomads at a time.
Nomad Disciple
Nomad Cell Robber
Nomad Pillager
Nomad's drop a good amount of gold, multiple creature products which can be sold and have a high chance at dropping gold nuggets. -Nomad Disciples have a 3x higher chance to drop nuggets than Aquatic Elites.
New Achievement Added - Taking Back Valkyrie Island
Energy Trader Now Sells Strong Skill Boost Potions at a discounted cost!

Mana cost of the following spells changed:
Reaper's touch changed from 250 > 350
Unholy Shackles 200 > 300
Aim 120 > 200
Snaring Shot 40 > 300
Focused shot 30 > 180
Living Timebomb 125 > 325
Living Energybomb 125 > 325
Dragon breath 45 > 150
Vortex breath 45 > 150
Eternal Combustion 120 > 220
Frozen Combustion 120 > 220
Nature COmbustion 120 > 220
Strong flurry of punches 120 > 250

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to your replies to our Survey, we have seen a collective of people asking for a large boost in solo experience. Thus we have increased the experience from the Master Tasks, Expert Tasks and Rift Tasks by 300%!

Your bards dmg should send a music note magic effect.

Also you should set it up so when you move out of trainer tile it teleports you back to depot.

Your bards dmg should send a music note magic effect.

Also you should set it up so when you move out of trainer tile it teleports you back to depot.
There is a lot of things people should do but don't, its his server if he wants his bard to have x magic effect then its his decision, if he wants training teleporters to not teleport to the depo then again its his decision...

I tell you people all the time, you should learn to code if you are going to mess with code, but do you listen.. not always.. again its your decision.

There is a lot of things people should do but don't, its his server if he wants his bard to have x magic effect then its his decision, if he wants training teleporters to not teleport to the depo then again its his decision...

I tell you people all the time, you should learn to code if you are going to mess with code, but do you listen.. not always.. again its your decision.
wjb5jrP.jpg

Codex has a boner for me how cute. If you don't want feed back you better treat anyone else who plays your game the same way. I was giving a suggestion so the musical weapon makes some sense. I'm pretty sure that is good feed back and look how you react, then try to make me look bad. Your the lowest type of person. See there are 3 types of people: Dick's, pussies, and assholes. Assholes shit on everything and everyone because their life is crap (Codex) Dicks just fuck pussies (Me) Pussies cling on to whatever they can because they aren't able enough to do much themselves (knighter)

Codex has a boner for me how cute. If you don't want feed back you better treat anyone else who plays your game the same way. I was giving a suggestion so the musical weapon makes some sense. I'm pretty sure that is good feed back and look how you react, then try to make me look bad. Your the lowest type of person. See there are 3 types of people: Dick's, pussies, and assholes. Assholes shit on everything and everyone because their life is crap (Codex) Dicks just fuck pussies (Me) Pussies cling on to whatever they can because they aren't able enough to do much themselves (knighter)
Wait.. what did I do? I literally said nothing to you.. You seem extremely insecure.

I quit a while back and logged in the other day... seems archlight didnt last long =[ could have logged in at a dead time tho

I quit a while back and logged in the other day... seems archlight didnt last long =[ could have logged in at a dead time tho
Depends on time, servers most active from 9am PST > 2pm PST. But yes, it's been out 4 months now without a restart, servers tend to slow down, all the high levels busy leveling for the prestige / specialization system.

That was harsh...

I don't have a hard on for you.. you aren't my type :p

My response was a general one, if you took it personal then you should seek psychological help.

If it were a general one it would be: He will or will not accept that feedback. Which would be pointless. Instead you did as you intended and went on some rant. Whether its to me me or not (it had quotes with my message) it was just as useless as always. I gave him an idea I don't know if he thought of it already or not. If he doesn't like it that's up to him. Its as if I went on his website and left it on the suggestion thread. So I cannot think of any reason why your comment was necessary yet again. Unless of course you thrive on pointing out the obvious.

This here, I am not sure if you were high or something but this has no business being in the convo. It doesn't fit at all. Because it doesn't fit it led me to believe you were attempting to be condescending. Which is why I responded the way I did.

Knighter you play innocent but are child enough to search the internet for a decade old picture to support him. Don't try to lie and say you said nothing to me as the picture was intended to do just that. Unless of course you plan to tell me he is a savage for pointing out the obvious.

I don't rant, every post or thread I make is an informative one, its called life experience :)
Speaking of which.. you should get one :p

w/e you say codex. I am just glad my mind isn't deteriorating as yours is.

Back