• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara [10.1] - Completely Rebuilt Custom Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea it seemed fine last time i was on. was just bad that one time regardless ill hop on now to see how it is

The Hosted Event Will Begin at 7:00 pm PST/10:00 pm EST tomorrow (September 7th). Be sure to come. Newcomers, this is a great chance for you to join the server, and start with a few items if you win some of the events!

New players will start at level 80 now!

No more mindless grinding in the beginning of the game. You're free to do whatever you want whenever.
If anyone has any more suggestions about Cyntara, please drop a line here or in a PM to me.

Don't forget, Heztix is hosting a lot of awesome events tonight!!
Red

Double Experience for all new players until 9/15/13!!

The Path Threw One Of Cyntara's Toughest Quest

i36sro.png

260brlh.png

2wovhfk.png

w2lpxh.png

10pacqr.png

2w323d1.png

14njtle.png

Dead Is Dead

2jb9tf5.png

Rewards

30uq1du.png

atukgw.png

It is never too late to join in on the fun!

Reactions: Red
Highly recommend this OT. Red has worked hard on it and deserves to have a lot more players.

Since I haves tarted working full time, my Tibia time has been very limited. (Also why I haven't posted recent updates, Was doing that as a favor to @Red to try and attract people).

I will try to be on as much as possible, I HIGHLY recommend this server to everyone,or to at least give it a shot!

And remember; Double EXP for everyone UNDER LEVEL 250 until 9/15/13 abuse this!

Don't recommened for many reasons, looks very pay to win.

9UOLuQz.png

9UOLuQz.png

You're brain dead or? "Need level 200 to use" It's not like make a character - instant 400..

How do you expect him to pay his dedi every month? How do you expect him to pay anti-ddos every month? Every "Donor" item is easily obtainable in-game. To anyone that thinks this is a pay to win server please remove that thought.

Him having to pay for dedi doesn't have anything to do with the fact that it indeed looks very much pay to win.

Not gonna sit here and argue with you guys.. If you had half a brain you'd know why that was there.

Each to his own, cya.
? Why are you arguing?
This stone takes you to 250 from 80, and then you can use the 400 stone to go to 400 LOL 100% pay to win as the max level is like 450.
Fjm8BZl.png

? Why are you arguing?
This stone takes you to 250 from 80, and then you can use the 400 stone to go to 400 LOL 100% pay to win as the max level is like 450.
Fjm8BZl.png

Well The 400 stone cost a good bit. Not like Anyone is gonna spend that much for constant stones. Plus the fact both of them 450's i myself watched them level not one time did they use a stone. I myself have 3 char's level 400+ without a stone. I also have pretty nice sets for each char all of them where in fact obtained in-game. The set's in the gift shop are also in-game. So it is not really pay to win. It is more like pay if your lazy as shit and wanna waste your money on items and level's that can be obtained in-game. For the server itself, It is more like Play to win. 100%:D

Last edited:

9UOLuQz.png
Honestly, if you are planning to rebirth, it takes 1 WEEK before you can rebirth again. Therefore, the stone is there for people who are lazy and do not want to grind the levels . There is also no stones to get a higher level than 400+. Therefore, your statement of pay to win is clearly invalid. In addition, if you do pay, all the items you can get is actually obtainable through the game, or will be shortly in the game.

In short, pretty much what Almighty stoner said.

Hez~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back