• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Old War 7.40 [Events][Antibot] Realistic 7.40 gameplay is now Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's back online! :) thank you for reporting

Paladins should have 80 distance not 70. Also knights should be able to buy a giant sword, dragon lance, or even a war hammer.

i personally feel like palys should be reduced in damage, they have like 2x the hp as a mage and they hit like 60 less with sds, but there bolts can hit 60-100. Its a bit rediculous

But welcome to 7.4 i guess

i personally feel like palys should be reduced in damage, they have like 2x the hp as a mage and they hit like 60 less with sds, but there bolts can hit 60-100. Its a bit rediculous

But welcome to 7.4 i guess
Welcome to 7.4.... noob....

Knights need a 2hander. I cant even kill a summon, 2 handers were the only way knights can pvp in this version.

Yo Lording! I've enjoyed this server very much last couple days, but this new change man.... what were you thinking?

My main concern is that now one team can run around making ultimate explosions without even affecting each other, I mean come on....

this update is retarded, ppl who have teams cant be on teams cause it wont switch u 99% of the time.... I literally tried killing myself 10x and couldnt get on black

The system is balancing players, so it doesn't matter how many times you re-log. It will actually look for every player on each team and let you enter in the one with less members.

so guys that system didnt work lets try a different system....

@Thisguy
pX761bI.jpg

so your gonna delete people with teams of 3 on a war ot??? may as well make different chars when on with 3 more ppl

so guys that system didnt work lets try a different system....

@Thisguy
pX761bI.jpg

so your gonna delete people with teams of 3 on a war ot??? may as well make different chars when on with 3 more ppl

Some players don't want to play on two big teams, I've received enough feedback to set it back to free for all and there you are. It worked good by the way(or you'll report a bug?) and this new one is not a system, It's a rule for groups with HIGHER than 3 members(If this is not clear enough for you is for groups of 4 and more). You can follow or broke It, up to you. If you make new chars that would balance things anyways(It's the main idea) because you wouldn't use your BOH/cash and so.. while single players will be running faster with full equipments.

Who cares seriously? I like when its 5+ people team so people join forces to kick them out.

This rule is non sesnse let us have fun... thats why we play war ots ..... damn

Solution is simple.
You should higher druid magic lvls to 50,
lower gfb damage, every time I logged in saw noob teams with 10 players spamming only gfbs.
This idea with equipment is also stupid in my opinion because you cant kill some random guy who is spamming ue only because you cant catch him.

If you're going to enforce this no teams of 4 or more, then you should make a tp in the game room for team battles. at least for 10 people max, and have good rewards for winning team. x*n chance of getting some item that will improve your performance in battle or your character in general. x being the percent chance of getting the item, n depends on number of players in team battle.

Or you can just get rid of the rule, because it's impossible to prove a person is a team member and not someone cherry picking the team of 3's kill.

As for druid, i'm not opposed to mag 50, but poison storm will have to be changed. I prefer druid to be an aimmer vocation and sorc can be for aoe(gfb, ue, etc.) spam noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back