• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Oldschool World 7.4 [preview&discussion]

Best experience rate for this?

• Total voters

robbydeath

Reaction score
Hello, OTland!

Thank you for your time in viewing my thread.
I would like to preview and discuss my unnamed upcoming server for anyone interested.

Current Website:

http://zendora.no-ip.info
On Dec. 29th I decided to open for exploring, testing, and player input. (community based rates)
Most people know the basics of 7.4 global. So, instead of noting all of the global content in this server I will note what makes this a bit unique.

First,
This project is for fun, long-term, no donations. Old-school Tibia was a part of my childhood, the fun can't be matched. I will and already have been playing characters.

Why you should join,

The community is what creates a fun atmosphere. I will facilitate player/owner interaction and make changes based on community input. This is still being created and your opinions will mark the development. I'm currently working full time as a technician for a leading aerospace company. I work on this during off time. I have no motives like reset for more donations. This is a long-term old-school tibia experience for fun.

What makes it unique,
*Pvp-Enforced with skulls. 4 for redskull 6 for ban.
*Player killing enabled on Rookgaard in most dungeons and caves. All ground levels safe from player killing, for the players who don't want to partake.
*Level 12 requirement to leave Rookgaard.
*Level 12 baby demon Annihilator quest on Rookgaard.
*Light Healing, Magic Rope and Find Person, have been added to Rookgaard.
*Light Magic Missile, Fire Field, Destroy Field, Fireball and Intense Healing runes have been added to Rookgaard for conjuring. (buy blanks at a shop - 5gp each)

http://rob.no-ip.info/spells.php?voa=None <--- More information on spells for Rookgaard.
*Single spawn Dwarf, Valkyrie and Minotaur Archer has been added to Rookgaard.

Server Information;
Rates:Undecided, low rate - currently high rate for testing
Map: Global 7.4 with additions such as full Plains of Havoc Quest and Ancient Tombs Quest. I mapped some small areas into Rookgaard and placed the spawns.

Final word,
As I want this to have a lot of community involvement, I am looking for team members of all kinds. If you want to help this project in anyway, don't hesitate to send me a private message. At the very least I will be selecting tutors and admins from the early players pool.

Media:

I would now like to post several photos of this server and a couple videos from my previous servers.
Enjoy!!!

Start life as a young child...

image.gif

Explore the dungeons and advance your skills!

image.gif

Evade player killers who will take your items!

rookrunes.gif

Face your destiny, or stay and fight as master of Rookgaard.

oracle.gif

Fight hundreds of monsters and explore even more quests!

quests.gif

monster3.gif

monsters4.gif

image.gif

friends.gif

monsters.gif

Raid.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My past 7.6 global
(credits sammynsc on the videos)

Remember, this is a fun, long-term, serious, no donation project. It's open for playing but still in beta.
Lots of stuff I'm fixing all of the time! I expect final release within a few months. Please check website for updates. Please report bugs/suggestions to me here, in-game, or my email found on site.
http://rob.no-ip.info
Hope to see you there.
Thanks,

-Robbydeath

(casting 'utevo vis lux' solves graphics light issue. It's zero mana cost and lasts permanently after cast. Or enjoy the darkness if you prefer)

Last edited:
And how did you manage to archieve this 16 bit option? genious imho

Thanks

Back