• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] TNT Development OT Serv - Custom map and faction system - Client 8.54

Homeslice

-anoyn/Rage the Mage
Solutions
Reaction score
Client 8.60 - ~To create account and download the custom client (if you want): TNT Development website

~The custom client does not require an ipchanger.

~If you are using the normal 8.6 client:
IP: repairtnt.com
port: 7171
Recently changed from 8.54 To 8.6

~The Open Tibia server hosted by TNT Development has many features. It is a PVP-Enforced server, but at low levels is a Non-PVP server. Upon starting, you are trapped in a world deep within your mind that holds you against your will. You must journey on a long quest with friends to help overcome many trials and escape the strong clutches of Ferumbras. After escaping your mind, you gain access to choose a faction. There are three factions to choose from: Templar, Unholy and Nonpartisan. Choosing a faction is a very crucial part of gameplay. The Templar and Unholy factions are pitted against each other in an ongoing war. In order to be able to join the PVP battles, you must purchase the promotion for your faction. The Nonpartisan faction remains opted out of PVP. When killing the opposing faction, you gain 200 times that person's level in experience. If you kill a member of your own faction, you lose 200 times that person's level in experience. The world is massive and constantly growing. There are updates almost daily as our staff is very active.

~Experience is staged.
Levels 1-99 = 100x Experience
Levels 100-149 = 50x Experience
Levels 150-199 = 25x Experience
Levels 200-299 = 10x Experience
Levels 300-Infinity = 5x Experience

~Loot Rate: 3x

~Currently ~95% custom map - in the next week or so will be at 100% custom map. ( now 100% custom )
Also continuing the main quest line, as well as adding several side-quests and hunting areas.

~Standard runes/potions-not unlimited.
Arrow/bolt ammo is unlimited.

~Active staff - currently 10 of us.

~in-depth quest-line, not just in-and-out kill-and-loot stuff, but an actual story line.

Server is up and running with the only downtime being due to updates.

Written by God Xanitex,
Do you hate joining new servers and not knowing anyone, or what to do? The Quests will lead you in the right direction and If you need help ask Rage the Mage id be happy to help you. this server is GREAT and i hope you all try it, cause you will Never regret it. So which faction are you gonna be in? Which guild will you join, or will you make your own and rule the server? Get your headstart Play Today!!! Make an account now at http://www.repairtnt.com:81

Last edited:
nice ip /b/ro, i blowed up the pc ^^

You should start at lvl 8 and i had no problems with ip its exactly what i read when i joined. and give me a hint is there anything im missing cause i think thats all info needed

Just a tip, make a sub-domain for site or a folder, don't use a separate port.

Back