• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Trinity v7 |Custom RPG OT|27/7 Uptime

xkevinz

Reaction score
Welcome Abroad onto Trinity v7 OT:D:
~Hosted in So Cal - (USA).
Protocol: 8.6
Server Info:
Trinityv7.servegame.com to make account
Very, very custom detailed balanced OT.

To make this a custom RPG OT, every vocation has a specific role. Quests are made to not be soloable, but instead revolves around a party system. Each vocation is needed to fulfill a quest and if this is too hard, RPG maybe not be for you. Grinding , completing task and achievement to get on the top scoreboards is only fulfilling because hard work pays off and DETERMINES HOW MUCH YOU WANT IT!:p

~Map Info:​
Our map consist of main continent with capital of sword and five isles, which all has own city. Some areas may be similar to those that already may know. In addition to those all places there is also Teleport room, divided into 8 areas by categories: 4 of them are about experience, rest is about quests.
Teleport Room is special here, because all of those places are unique. What this means in practice? You cant teleport by them to any place in our main map(capital+5 isles). Why is this that way? Players may choose what they want: TP's are easier way to find hunt area but if you decide to search it by your own, you may find better and less busy places.

Drop bonuses of items gives every item an unique stat of
attack speed, hit chance, damage, defense, armor and range.
Strong have a 30% chance to drop with good attributes
Deadly have a 20% chance to drop with good attributes
Godlike have a 10% to drop with good attributes
Legendary have a 5% chance to drop with good attributes.
All items have a chance to have two attributes!

Upgrading
Use upgrade stones or iron ores to upgrade your equipment! All weapons and armors can be equipped with 3 slots of stats, These stats are added at random amounts and sometimes will take several attempt before you get it just right!
Including extra: Hp Max, Mana Max, Spellpower, Melee Damage, Ranged Damage, and Regen.

Cleric/Priest
Role: Healer and Team Buffer
Mage/Elementalist
Role: Magic Damage Dealer
Guardian/Templar
Role: Tank
Fighter/Warrior
Role: Melee Damage Dealer
Ranger/Marksman
Role: Ranged Damage Dealer
Thief/Assassin
Role:Mobility, Fast burst damage dealer
1-50=80x
51-80=50x
81-120=35x
121-150=25x
151-250=14x
251-300=7x
301-400=4x
401+=3x
Loot Rate: 4x
Magic Level Rate: 17x
Skill Rate: 21x
*Features!
~
Arena
~Task System
~Travel Agency
~Achievements System
~Token System
~Addon Bonuses
~Free Addons for getting higher levels
~Rewards for other achievements(like sword fighting etc)
~Fair Play
~5 Very detailed custom cities!
~Balanced vocations for a RPG server.

~A lot of HARD custom quests that will keep you entertained forever!
~Beautiful map pieces and areas!
~Over 40 Teleports and detailed hunting areas
~Events hosted daily

~Exp Staged
Unique Item Stats(%Atk,Def,Range,AtkSpeed)

Daily Events
[~]Quiz Event-Every 1 hour
[*]Happy Hours-4PM-8PM Eastern Time
[~]Game Room-Daily Events hosted
[*]Boss Hellground-4PM Eastern Time
[~]Zombie Event-10PM Eastern
[~]Designer Event
[*]PVP Event
[~]Hunter Event
[*]Luck Event
[~]Arena - Instances
*Quests:
Addon quest for every outfit, addons is a privilege not taken for granted!
And a lot more!! And are heavily scripted..
You can find these quest and more in the teleport room area!
We are still a developing server, providing future updates and bug fixes
Any bug fixes should be mention to a staff, a reward will be presented!
Join the journey with us at Trinity v7 OT!
Hosting Information:
--------------------
4 GB ram comp with umlimited bandwidth.
99% uptime
24/7/365 with weekly unique updates!

image.php
2hpndwz.png

zv4v45.png

29dhbvn.png

2vcsr9l.jpg
20ixpts.png

33e3bwp.png
11jug4j.png

j7gw42.png
72st4x.png

CHECK OUT OUR SITE AT Trinityv7.servegame.com for more information and features!
HAPPYHOUR EVERYDAY FROM 16:00-20:00 (UTC5:00):cool:
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE:eek:
All donor gears are obtainable ingame!!!

Last edited:
I started playing Trinity the day after it came out and instantly loved it. You can tell the owner put a lot of hard work into and he's constantly asking for feedback. He's trying to figure out what we like and don't like and is always implementing immediately. He's online constantly and always looking to better the server. Just on the spur of the moment he add'd games and zombie events that are awesome. I also enjoy when the luck and rush events occur. The server isn't hard once you get going but challenges you every step of the way. This isn't any other server where you play for 3 days then lose interest. This server keeps you entertained and always striving for more! As I said there's been a lot of hard work put into this server and the owner is extremely dedicated. Kudos to him!

I started playing Trinity the day after it came out and instantly loved it. You can tell the owner put a lot of hard work into and he's constantly asking for feedback. He's trying to figure out what we like and don't like and is always implementing immediately. He's online constantly and always looking to better the server. Just on the spur of the moment he add'd games and zombie events that are awesome. I also enjoy when the luck and rush events occur. The server isn't hard once you get going but challenges you every step of the way. This isn't any other server where you play for 3 days then lose interest. This server keeps you entertained and always striving for more! As I said there's been a lot of hard work put into this server and the owner is extremely dedicated. Kudos to him!
Thanks I appreciate your input, the feedback is what keeps the server better and develop more as well. The next 10 players that log in will get free 100 premium points!

I'm one of the veteran players on this server. I'm quite picky about which servers I choose to play. This server took my interest because of its custom and in-depth content. It's challenging with long term goals and rewards and forces you to make real time decisions with how you, or others, will spend their time and find their place in this community.

The bonuses of this server are;
Active, sustained and growing community.
An actual economy due to difficult to obtain unique rares through which bartering occurs.
An active admin, nearly always online (he needs to sleep some time), very responsive and makes updates.
Custom monsters, spells, bosses, items, events and quests (YOU REALLY NEED A TEAM).
Hard task and addon system which each player can focus on for themselves.
The exp rate is fair, staged well and balanced vocations.

There are very few problems on here (and they get fixed daily if found) with plenty of content to keep you interested and compete with others in achievements.

-Kaurex

I'm one of the veteran players on this server. I'm quite picky about which servers I choose to play. This server took my interest because of its custom and in-depth content. It's challenging with long term goals and rewards and forces you to make real time decisions with how you, or others, will spend their time and find their place in this community.

The bonuses of this server are;
Active, sustained and growing community.
An actual economy due to difficult to obtain unique rares through which bartering occurs.
An active admin, nearly always online (he needs to sleep some time), very responsive and makes updates.
Custom monsters, spells, bosses, items, events and quests (YOU REALLY NEED A TEAM).
Hard task and addon system which each player can focus on for themselves.
The exp rate is fair, staged well and balanced vocations.

There are very few problems on here (and they get fixed daily if found) with plenty of content to keep you interested and compete with others in achievements.

-Kaurex
Thanks :), will be adding in a custom voc this week. It'll be unique!

I have added a new class ingame, Thief -> Assassin. Thieves and assassins are a different touch to this server.
Assassins tend to attack fast and burst quick, having a spell that can leave a mark on you for 10 seconds, dealing 50% more dmg.

Or how about adding it to the party system where you can create a teleport within 10 seconds to teleport your team back to town, but wait, anything can stop you from assembling this teleport!
20rs65l.png

With another power of able to switching position with your opponents allows you to catch people in PvP or allows you juke and escape!
6jdqhe.png

But don't forget one last thing, DASHING! How can you be a thief or assassin without being able to skip a few steps while walking?

1qr9sh.png

Be sure to check them out ingame!

Last edited:
implented zombie event, daily runs at 8 PM, prizes are a trophy with your name, tokens and lottery ticket! join us tmrw at 8pm!

I don't know what server you guys are talking about with keeping you interested and constant fun, but honestly it's not this one... I've played for two days and found the exp to be extremely slow going.. It's no different from playing a real tibia map server with the outfit quests and the actual quest portals are next to impossible to do alone.. The "Svargrond arena weapon" quest is for level 100 and has about 15 grim reapers with-in the first 2 minutes of entering and it's for level 100?... Not one quest on here besides a select few can be solo'd which is sad for a low pop server..
The demon helmet quest chest says "Empty" so you can't even get Demon Helmet.. and the wedding outfit quest chest gives you a deco item and the other 2 chest are empty.
There are multiple bugs like this and the server has lag spikes that freeze you for 5 seconds, no, not a save.. Legit freeze you and monsters keep attacking.
You can use bots on it, so most people will just bot up their levels and there is no afk kick and you can't log out in the temple so the numbers of online players is also not realistic since there is almost constantly 3-4 people afk in the temple..

Active admin is true, he is around often to answer questions and that is probably the only positive thing I found.. everything else has been done before and is on other servers, even a lot of the map/islands are just taken and not custom made.

Server got boring for me fast, it's slow and the quests are way too hard for a low-pop server.. Each class is customly named but don't have custom spells, etc. and not a single custom monster.

I don't know what server you guys are talking about with keeping you interested and constant fun, but honestly it's not this one... I've played for two days and found the exp to be extremely slow going.. It's no different from playing a real tibia map server with the outfit quests and the actual quest portals are next to impossible to do alone.. The "Svargrond arena weapon" quest is for level 100 and has about 15 grim reapers with-in the first 2 minutes of entering and it's for level 100?... Not one quest on here besides a select few can be solo'd which is sad for a low pop server..
The demon helmet quest chest says "Empty" so you can't even get Demon Helmet.. and the wedding outfit quest chest gives you a deco item and the other 2 chest are empty.
There are multiple bugs like this and the server has lag spikes that freeze you for 5 seconds, no, not a save.. Legit freeze you and monsters keep attacking.
You can use bots on it, so most people will just bot up their levels and there is no afk kick and you can't log out in the temple so the numbers of online players is also not realistic since there is almost constantly 3-4 people afk in the temple..

Active admin is true, he is around often to answer questions and that is probably the only positive thing I found.. everything else has been done before and is on other servers, even a lot of the map/islands are just taken and not custom made.

Server got boring for me fast, it's slow and the quests are way too hard for a low-pop server.. Each class is customly named but don't have custom spells, etc. and not a single custom monster.

Really appreciate your feedback. My serve may not be the right one for you and yes it is HARD as hell. I have played on it myself. This is a RPG server and because it is not like a high evo server, nothing comes easy peasy. The goal of this is to make everything that is achieved be worth the effort. There are plenty of servers out there but I want it to be it where hard work pays off. I work hard to fix on everything I can and at the end of the day, nothing is always perfect. There are also bugs that will be need to fix and for it to become a 99% bugfree server, it will take the effort of me and the community to solve it. It is 8.6, I cannot control people who bot or afk in trainers. I put nologout in temple so that people don't abuse pz bugs and hops. And nobody has ever reported me about the bugs from the wedding outfit quest so what was your name ingame?

I have fixed the quests bugs, thanks for spotting it for me. As for custom spells, there are custom spells for each voc but not at low levels. I am planning to implent one for each at lvl 100 and 50.