• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Unline.org -Updates!-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fern

Reaction score
There has been many new things added to this OT.

You can visit us @ Unline Home - News

Visit our forums @ http://forum.unline.org/smf/

Like us on Facebook @ Unline.org | Facebook

A little info about Unline:

Clients: 9.70/9.71
NEW Ninja Vocation! *UNLINE EXCLUSIVE*
RPG PvP and No-PvP.
24/7 Uptime (No lag).
Rates: 10x exp, 50x skills, 50x magic.
Hotkey are enabled.
XP, Loot Events, and Forum Contests.
Great community.
Very Stable Server.
Constant Updates.
The map is 100% Unique.
60+ Custom Monsters.
50+ Custom Items.
28 Pet Races.
24 Custom Spells.
22 Raids.
19 Trainer Types.
9 Special Outfits.
5 Cities: Aurora, Dry Creek, Lakeshire, Nevada and Greenville.
5 Custom Promotions (Advanced Promotions).
1 Custom Ninja Vocation.

Custom Events Everyday:

Capture the Flag
Lives PvP Tournament
Frags PvP Tournament
Numerous Raids (with Bosses)
PvP disabled players can join all the events! You don't lose items, skills or experience.

Special Features:

Item Upgrade System.
Automatic Item Recovery System.
Items with Special Abilities.
Pets System. Your pets can learn spells and evolve as they level up.
Choose PvP or No-PvP for your character.

Configuration:

Numerous Quests to explore for low and high level.
Start at level 8 with the vocation of your choice.
Guilds can be managed on the Website.
You can purchase blessings to lower your death penalty.
You can get all addons through quests.
PvP for lvl 50+ if enabled.
No rent for houses.
Fast HP and mana regeneration.
2 seconds exhaustion for some offensive magic.
1 second exhaustion for healing magic.
You can buy a house using its door.
Fast Logout! Monsters give an in-fight time of 10 seconds and players give 10 minutes.

But my question is, what are your thoughts on Unline to this date? Do you have any suggestions that can better the server? What do you think we can do to attract new players?

Thanks! Hope you see all your replies :)

Fan Made Promotional Videos (Before Ninja Vocation Update):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejB7VYBUhyQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAzpK1txU1U

Last edited:
10x exp? highest lvl 701 lol

I played this way back when it came out, pretty awesome but the fact that the donations are SO expensive... I don't think ill be playing anytime soon, no offense. Very fun and cool server but the donations is whats stoping me from playing.

I agree the donations are very expensive, i used to play a few years back and i'm not saying you cant play without donating but at a certain level you will pretty much have to donate to keep going and have a chance to protect yourself against people.

@Nikolai, it's been up for quite some time and you level up quite fast on a constant 10x

I played this way back when it came out, pretty awesome but the fact that the donations are SO expensive... I don't think ill be playing anytime soon, no offense. Very fun and cool server but the donations is whats stoping me from playing.
I agree the donations are very expensive, i used to play a few years back and i'm not saying you cant play without donating but at a certain level you will pretty much have to donate to keep going and have a chance to protect yourself against people.@Nikolai, it's been up for quite some time and you level up quite fast on a constant 10x
I understand that, they are expensive. But, there's more to it than just donations. I myself do believe though that not everybody has a lot of money. That's why I suggested in the suggestions section of Unline that we should give power to free accounts. Since the donations are so expensive, I want to allow free accounts to have no need to spend money, for they could attain a good set in game by doing a few quests.
Attain New Players & Make Unline More Attractive

You guys could just try it out, and maybe give me some feedback on whether or not you think it's a good idea.

And also there is an Item Recovery system, which people in-game have been renting out their items for a period of time, for a price
Here are some:
Renting out items.
http://forum.unline.org/smf/index.php?topic=25556.0

10x exp? highest lvl 701 lol
Real Tibia is x1 and the highest player I remember was 467, what the difference?

But thanks for your feedback guys, I'll take note of it!

Even though donations might not be "necessary" the ones who have it are OP. Its so much fun to play on a server where some rich kid can kill me 2x faster or level 2x faster just because he has donations. Honestly I'd feel like donations were lower much more people would play. Though, this isn't my decisions to make, I'd suggests to strongly think about it.

It's a good server it really is and i might start playing it again, it is a very unique server, the trainers, the outfit quests, the warper, the events such as pvp for different levels and all of the other stuff.

If you like rpg i'd really recommend this server, and if you've got a little pocket money that's even better, you can do fine without donations though.

@up, ah yeah i remember hunting with that staff with 25% enhancement or what it was called and that other stuff, it was a ton quicker then leveling normal.

I likes the idea that players who don't donate could get somewhat good items doing quests.

50$ for a backpack, it's insane

It is, but the owner knows he can make the money though, that's why it's so expensive. Just like Hugo Boss clothing, $200 for a shirt. Gucci, Louis Vuitton and even MORE expensive.

Even though donations might not be "necessary" the ones who have it are OP. Its so much fun to play on a server where some rich kid can kill me 2x faster or level 2x faster just because he has donations. Honestly I'd feel like donations were lower much more people would play. Though, this isn't my decisions to make, I'd suggests to strongly think about it.

But it's not just some rich kid, it's a bunch of people who save their money. There's many people with sets, who are willing to let people use it. There has been though, a few "rich kids" just like every other server, which I agree, makes them so much more powerful than a regular player. But, there's more than just donations. You don't NEED donations to have fun on this server, and Bazz explains it.

It's a good server it really is and i might start playing it again, it is a very unique server, the trainers, the outfit quests, the warper, the events such as pvp for different levels and all of the other stuff.

If you like rpg i'd really recommend this server, and if you've got a little pocket money that's even better, you can do fine without donations though.

@up, ah yeah i remember hunting with that staff with 25% enhancement or what it was called and that other stuff, it was a ton quicker then leveling normal.

I likes the idea that players who don't donate could get somewhat good items doing quests.

But with every server, comes power with money. You donate, you're more powerful. You work hard, you're more powerful.

Rewards for hard work.

Yeah i don't see why he would lower the donation prices seeing as a lot of people donates, i've seen people with several donate sets which costs probably at least 400 bucks all together, i don't know if i'd personally put that much money into a server though one donate set i could buy seeing as it's a pretty good investment, it's a long lasting server, it has a lot of content mostly custom, a lot of features and events. If you've got some money to spend and looking for a good server i'd most definitely recommend this one, if this server stays stable i'll probably start playing again when the server i currently am playing dies out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back