• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zeal Online | Real Tibia Map & Quests | x20 exp/skill rate, x5 loot rate | fast regen | 10.41

Today, I helped few players with The Queen of Banshees Quest. :)

Screenshot from this quest :)
rEwXDv9.jpg

Small, but nice community :)
Come join here :)

/Deepling

Logged in again.
Tried to talk to people.
No one responded.

Either afk or botting or ignoring.
Boring as f... server

u should make a poll for a restart, i think most people would like to play on a server with a little bigger population

u should make a poll for a restart, i think most people would like to play on a server with a little bigger population
I don't think it's good idea, restart would make it less players online..
I know some players who wouldn't want to lose everything they did got. :(
Also, if you think "2 players online, this server is shit, because no players", it will be always like that, because new people won't come.

/Deepling

I don't think it's good idea, restart would make it less players online..
I know some players who wouldn't want to lose everything they did got. :(
Also, if you think "2 players online, this server is shit, because no players", it will be always like that, because new people won't come.

/Deepling
i didnt say the server is shit but i know for a fact that most people like fresh starts with decent advertising so they can get ready. Also thats why i say make a poll, let the people who are frequently online atm decide, if they like to play without restart then restart shouldn't happen.

i didnt say the server is shit but i know for a fact that most people like fresh starts with decent advertising so they can get ready. Also thats why i say make a poll, let the people who are frequently online atm decide, if they like to play without restart then restart shouldn't happen.
I meant "you" as plural.
We often peak to 10 players online, but mainly at evenings, because players are from America.
At morning you can see nobody online.

Its come up before from newer players, but from what I heard in conversations with the servers' regulars, they highly would prefer permanence. I've gone on record and promised that Zeal Online would not be restarting, simply because most of our players prefer it that way.

One idea I was mulling over recently, and probably something we aren't quite big enough at this time to do, would be a sepreate "Zeal Online Race" server, which would be restarted every 3 months, and when it ends, all characters moved to the Zeal Online permanent server. Thus, those who prefer to race from the start of a fresh server will always have a new start every 3 months, and if they want to play their characters after it restarted, they still can on the Zeal Online "permanent" world. Of course, there would be in-game prizes given to those who achieve the highest level, skills, etc. every "season".

Its still a pretty raw idea but something I think we could pull off. Would be pretty neat, anyway.

i joined the ot but i was really dissapointed because there was max 7 players online, the highest lvl is 600.

i dont like real maps but i reccomend you to make the poll and if you start all over again, im pretty sure alot of people from otland will play this ot

Its come up before from newer players, but from what I heard in conversations with the servers' regulars, they highly would prefer permanence. I've gone on record and promised that Zeal Online would not be restarting, simply because most of our players prefer it that way.

One idea I was mulling over recently, and probably something we aren't quite big enough at this time to do, would be a sepreate "Zeal Online Race" server, which would be restarted every 3 months, and when it ends, all characters moved to the Zeal Online permanent server. Thus, those who prefer to race from the start of a fresh server will always have a new start every 3 months, and if they want to play their characters after it restarted, they still can on the Zeal Online "permanent" world. Of course, there would be in-game prizes given to those who achieve the highest level, skills, etc. every "season".

Its still a pretty raw idea but something I think we could pull off. Would be pretty neat, anyway.

Not really liking this idea :/
In my opinion it's better to have one, stable server.
By the way, this server is online since February or March...
Just the only problem is that we cannot do quests like PoI, INQ, Yalahar, Wrath of the Emperor, etc.

its a better idea to restart because everyone is over level 400 and the 2 600's arent even active anymore, i would take the advice and restart it so you get more players, ill play it once everyone has a fair chance instead of everyone being over 400.