• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Virus Scann www.virusscan.jotti.org

Enxorix

Reaction score
Hi!

If i Virus scan something in Online malware scan.. and Only 1 program finds an Trojan.. should i ignore it?
The file i'm scanning is an Server... with map and everything.. Please help? xD

This is the scann!!!

A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found Trojan.Delf-7231
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found Trojan-GameThief.Win32.Tibia.zv
G DATA
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found Trojan-GameThief.Win32.Tibia.zv
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found Embedded.Trojan.Win32.Delf.gbv (probable variant)

if it has ...Tibia.... and trojan it's KEYLOGGER !!!!
The FILE SCANNED ABOVE IS KELOGGER !!!

You can only ingore win32/agent and other 'agents'.

The win32.Delf are just normal in OTserv because of the RC protocol. The rest shouldn't be there.

I downloaded 2 servers from Otfans... BOTH KEYLOGGERS!!! ROFLMAO

OTFANS SUCKS!!

Otfans doesn't scan their downloads like we do. I guess they're too "busy" to do that... :p

Yes, win32.delf and some 'agents'.
Remember: if scanner says you tibiasomething it's Keyloggger. Otserv won't be identificated as Tibia :p

change your password immidiately and don't log on tibia until you remove keylogger !

Check your autostart. Every keylogger must be there to start when booting up system.

Anyway.. thanks guy raelly fast reply... I hope my acc won't be hacked..

And Otland got better system that contains SCANNING Before some 1 download it.. :p

And i have changed my pass in Real tibia now.. removed keylogger... Hope he get's dissapointed... And i hope he will die in Gonnoréa... Hate HACKERS!

The win32.Delf are just normal in OTserv because of the RC protocol. The rest shouldn't be there.

Otfans doesn't scan their downloads like we do. I guess they're too "busy" to do that... :p

Yes they are busy but they have a huge warning lable atleast.

Yes, i was pist when i saw the virus.. in 2 server's i downloaded O.O.. realyl dissapointed, Hope Otland will continue scanning.. even if we get 50000 members... or more..

The guys that spread virus should be Ip-Banned or something.. they are ruin the whole PC world..

its no't a virus! the ot server exe files juas a protokol thet the antivurus program thinx is virus but it's no't...... so don't worry.

Back